Predict Our Run In

Chelsea 0
Forest. 0
Liverpool 0
Brentford. 0
Luton. 0
Sheff u. 3
Arsenal. 0

Hard to disagree with that. We are utter garbage at football. Write all the away games off for a start, this is Everton. Maybe scrape a couple of draws against NF and Brentford.

Think Brentford will be a harder game to win than Forest who will come not to lose. Toney, Mbeumo, Wissa, don't really fancy the 74 year old right hand side against those guys on the counter attack tbh so Dyche will sit deep in that game for sure. Reguillion as LWB has looked a decent pick up for them aswell.

The key ultimately is not to lose at Luton.

I think 5 more points this season so really really need to get those two points back to be reasonably sure of staying in the league.

I think their supporters do.

Shows how bad these clubs actually are. They get promoted and their first season they would have sold this out easy. A points deduction and potential relegation and nobody wants to know however our fans turn up week in week out. Football is such a backwards sport. I even saw Liverpool fans leaving early today. A European game and they are leaving early because for once they played poor and get beat. No support until the final whistle. Joke really.

Anyway,

Chelsea 0 points
Forest 1 point
Liverpool 0 points
Brentford 0 points
Luton 0 points
Sheff 3 points
Arsenal 0 points

Chelsea won’t play much better than us but they will outscore us. We will have chances but won’t take them. 2-0 Chelsea

Forest will be up for it and first goal will be vital. They have good quick wingers in Elenga and Gibbs White and Wood is always hard work. I fancy us to get the first goal and for them to equalise. 1-1

Liverpool will be the usual result. Players up for it but Liverpool get an early goal, we have chances but can’t score and they go out and win the game 3 to nothing.

Brentford come to Goodison knowing a win pretty much means they are safe. Toney, who still hasn’t scored in ages, lo and behold bags one against us. We are chasing the game and get caught. They run out 2 nil winners.

Luton away. A tough place to go. I think we play well but their keeper has a worldy game and keeps most of what we throw at him out of his net. They will hit us with crosses and corners like they did at Goodison. I fancy us to score one but they nick it 2-1.

Sheff by now are down and they are playing for pride only but we get an early goal and their heads drop. We run out comfortable 2/3 nil winners.

Last game away at Arse. They batter us. They run out 4/5 nil winners.

Shows how bad these clubs actually are. They get promoted and their first season they would have sold this out easy. A points deduction and potential relegation and nobody wants to know however our fans turn up week in week out. Football is such a backwards sport. I even saw Liverpool fans leaving early today. A European game and they are leaving early because for once they played poor and get beat. No support until the final whistle. Joke really.

Anyway,

Chelsea 0 points
Forest 1 point
Liverpool 0 points
Brentford 0 points
Luton 0 points
Sheff 3 points
Arsenal 0 points

Chelsea won’t play much better than us but they will outscore us. We will have chances but won’t take them. 2-0 Chelsea

Forest will be up for it and first goal will be vital. They have good quick wingers in Elenga and Gibbs White and Wood is always hard work. I fancy us to get the first goal and for them to equalise. 1-1

Liverpool will be the usual result. Players up for it but Liverpool get an early goal, we have chances but can’t score and they go out and win the game 3 to nothing.

Brentford come to Goodison knowing a win pretty much means they are safe. Toney, who still hasn’t scored in ages, lo and behold bags one against us. We are chasing the game and get caught. They run out 2 nil winners.

Luton away. A tough place to go. I think we play well but their keeper has a worldy game and keeps most of what we throw at him out of his net. They will hit us with crosses and corners like they did at Goodison. I fancy us to score one but they nick it 2-1.

Sheff by now are down and they are playing for pride only but we get an early goal and their heads drop. We run out comfortable 2/3 nil winners.

Last game away at Arse. They batter us. They run out 4/5 nil winners.
I'd be fairly happy with the usual result v Liverpool given the current circumstances. A draw it is, then.

Chelsea (A): 0
Nottingham Forest (H): 3
Liverpool (H): 0
Brentford (H): 3
Luton Town (A): 0
Sheff Utd (H): 3
Arsenal (A): 0

9 points. We finish on 36 points.

Hard to disagree with that. We are utter garbage at football. Write all the away games off for a start, this is Everton. Maybe scrape a couple of draws against NF and Brentford.
A bit harsh considering our away record is won 5, drawn 4, lost 7

Chelsea (A): 1
Nottingham Forest (H): 1
Liverpool (H): 1
Brentford (H): 0
Luton Town (A): 0
Sheff Utd (H): 3
Arsenal (A): 0

6 points. Will that be enough?!

Chelsea (A): 0
Nottingham Forest (H): 1
Liverpool (H): 0