Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

justmeinit

Player Valuation: £950k
We are nearly at the half way point to the season. We are sitting in a good position where do we predict we will finish. Here is my predictions

1. Man Utd. ( Best strike force in the league and the return of Vidic is massive)
2. Man City ( can see them bringing people in but with the noose already around Mancini neck not be enough)
3. Chelsea. ( they will strengthen and run the top two close)
4. Arsenal ( can see them just pipping us and spurs also thing the will spend on a midfielder and forward in jan)
5. EVERTON. ( can see us just missing out on top 4 couple of loans in jan but think our draws will cost us)
6. Tottenham ( Spurs inconsistency will cost them top 4 but can see there being no more than 4 points between 4-6)

I reckon 5th (behind Arsenal & Chelsea, just ahead of Spurs).

All season I've been telling myself I'd be devastated with Europa League football, but this morning I happened to watch Ozzy's goal against Larissa. It's one of my favourite Everton memories, I could definitely go for some more of that.

Howard and our right side will determine where we end up.

We need a new keeper to challenge Tim and Coleman & Mirallas just need to man up a little. Seem to be made of glass the two of 'em.

Say what you will but Anichebe's return is a big boost. Jelavic has been borderline rancid with his offsides and we just need a brute like Chebe to bully defences.

1. Man City (Keeping hold of me preseason prediction + bet with Davek)
2. Chelsea (Mata ffs + Psycho Bob reinvented)
3. ManU (aint all that xxx)
4. Tottenham ( AVB axed, rise after that+transfer window)
5. Arsenal (transfer window)
6. Everton (europa is ok)

4th is a dream that makes me jizz

1. Everton
2. City
3. Chelsea
4. ManU
5. Fulham
6. Spurs
7. Arsenal
8. Wigan
9. West Ham
10. Newcastle
11. Swansea
12. West Brom
13. Norwich
14. Southampton
15. Stoke
16. Sunderland
17. Reading
18. Aston Villa
19. Liverpool
20. QPR

1. Everton
2. City
3. Chelsea
4. ManU
5. Fulham
6. Spurs
7. Arsenal
8. Wigan
9. West Ham
10. Newcastle
11. Swansea
12. West Brom
13. Norwich
14. Southampton
15. Stoke
16. Sunderland
17. Reading
18. Aston Villa
19. Liverpool
20. QPR

Can't argue with any of that,bit generous with the s---e though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.