Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Preview: Chelsea v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have Thursday away games in Europe before Liverpool away and Man United away too, it will be hard going

Remember as well though mate they will have Wednesday games by then as well. I know they get an extra day or 2 but Chelsea didn't have to qualify for the CL

Moreso. We haven't had a touch in their area. Could/should be about 4-0.

We've been outclassed, simple as that. But we're away to the champions; if there's a game to not turn up in, I'd rather it was this than Brighton at home.

He's a windup merchant of a Chelsea fan - I wouldn't waste the keystrokes Tubey

True, you need to start picking up points against the top 6 though, but it doesn't have to be on this fixture ;)

The start we've had fixture wise, the overhaul of the squad with the entire spine of our attack gutted and the congestion due to Europe meant this performance was inevitable to me. Indeed, I said it before the game - I didn't give us a prayer. Not because I'm overly negative, but for the same reasons McGregor didn't have a chance against Mayweather; the situation is what it is.

Worst performance of the season so far. Outclassed here, yes, but we are just bending over. Better be changes in attitude , tactics and line up for the 2nd. Davies looks clueless, Sandro deserted, Rooney uncomposed ...... the list goes on. Nobody is in control for us, we are playing hoof ball. Very hard to watch this. Saying we have tired or missing players, are not good excuses. We were, basically, rubbish that half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back