Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Preview: Chelsea v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
so how many players have we got missing for this match? a whole team? jesus

coleman, mori, snides, gueye, mccarthy, besic, barkley, klaassen, sandro and bolasie?

Funnily enough it was Mourinho who sold them, also, their situation is completely different, those players were 21-22 years old when we sold them, and were considered great prospects( apart from Salah maybe, but i have no regrets over this one), Matic is 29 years old, he is what he is, and what he is, is an average midfielder who can go on good runs of form every now and then.

Mate... you sold matic like the others and them signed him back for huge money... thought that would be pretty common knowledge seeing as your a supposed Chelsea fan

Funnily enough it was Mourinho who sold them, also, their situation is completely different, those players were 21-22 years old when we sold them, and were considered great prospects( apart from Salah maybe, but i have no regrets over this one), Matic is 29 years old, he is what he is, and what he is, is an average midfielder who can go on good runs of form every now and then.
One of those in vogue terms that make me squirm. "Physicality" is another! :dodgy:

If we need to, could walsh step up into the midfield void? Heard good things about him, but no idea if he would be defensively minded enough?

If we need to, could walsh step up into the midfield void? Heard good things about him, but no idea if he would be defensively minded enough?

Think he's just focusing on recruitment now. LOL.

As for the other Walsh, it would be a huge step up but how fantastic to have two local lads in him and Davies in the middle. They will have played together for years anyway.

All that said, I reckon Gana will play.

We can beat these.

Koeman would have learnt from last season, and the Chav's are not as strong as they were as well. No Costa, Hazard, Matic, Cahill. Rudiger has underwhelmed for them, Bakayoko and Morata still are getting to grips with the game in England.

2-1 to us.
Never thoughta that. Even so, we haven't put in a solid 90 minutes yet, in spite of our good results, and if Chelsea
put in a good shift we might struggle. I'm still hopeful, though, and I've got a live 10.30 pm kick off.

If they score first I'll go to bed and watch the rest in the morning.

Nah, i watched him for 3 years every single match he played pretty much, when he is good(which is almost never really, as he was a passenger most of the time) he is great, but FAR too often he does absolutely nothing during the whole match and tends to slow the play down way too much. Trust me, he is in good form right now for United, but give it 5-6 games and you will start to see how Matic is capable of being an absolute non entity during a game. There is a reason we let him go you know, if he was truly as good as United fans think right now, we wouldn't have sold him

HAHA, amateur football fan alert.
Reminds me of those plastic UTD fans that think Carrick is crap cos he just runs around MF passing it to his mates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back