Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Preview: Chelsea v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, it's hard for me to describe it the 90's since i was born in 96, so you know, age and stuff
And the fact you're a terrible, terrible troll.

By that I mean you're terrible at it. So sling it you odd little man pretending to be foreign and supporting Chelsea.

And the fact you're a terrible, terrible troll.

By that I mean you're terrible at it. So sling it you odd little man pretending to be foreign and supporting Chelsea.
Troll? I don't like trolls, and i am definitely not one of them, i just state my opinions on a few things here and there, and if you look beyond the fact that i am a Chelsea fan, you will find that i am pretty unbiased with my opinions.
Also, why the [Poor language removed] would i pretend to be a foreigner?

Well, i've been a fan since i was 5 years old, i am just not as fortunate as you are to be born in England

Well the only English football supporters who actually support a foreign team are either dead odd, or have a family connection to one.

You are just a glory hunting beaut, who typifies what proper football fans here detest.

Well the only English football supporters who actually support a foreign team are either dead odd, or have a family connection to one.

You are just a glory hunting beaut, who typifies what proper football fans here detest.
There is your answer to my ties with Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back