Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Preview: Chelsea v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go on then, how?
Long story short, my uncle lived in London for a while and he used to attend the games while he was there and he ended up falling in love with the team so basically i inherited it from him as he helped to raise me, kinda like a father-son thing when you start supporting the team that your dad showed you

Long story short, my uncle lived in London for a while and he used to attend the games while he was there and he ended up falling in love with the team so basically i inherited it from him as he helped to raise me, kinda like a father-son thing when you start supporting the team that your dad showed you

Fair enough.

Still a shocking club though.

To be fair mate, it's probably you that should go steady. Remember where you are. We're pretty open to all sorts on here but if you come in giving it the large, you'll not be welcome and be unceremoniously ejected.
I was merely giving a polite response after being offended, but hey, guess it's easier to just slam the guy that supports the other team and is the minority right?

Not easy mate i tell you, my friends give me a hard time over it lol.
They also find it extremely odd that i support a foreign team since we have such a strong footballing culture here

You reckon Ken Bates (google him) was on the money when he wanted to control Chelsea home fans with electric fences?

Or that John Terry, as club captain, slept with a team mates wife?

Or that Super Frankie Lampard took the rise out of 911 victims?

Asking for a friend.

You reckon Ken Bates (google him) was on the money when he wanted to control Chelsea home fans with electric fences?

Or that John Terry, as club captain, slept with a team mates wife?

Or that Super Frankie Lampard took the rise out of 911 victims?

Asking for a friend.
Yeah, those were shitty attitudes, but as you know, football fans are fickle and we tend to ignore off the field antics from the players as long as they perform, see Ryan Giggs.

I was merely giving a polite response after being offended, but hey, guess it's easier to just slam the guy that supports the other team and is the minority right?

No. We are very welcoming to fans of any club, and while its obvious that when we are playing another club, fans of those will post more, but you ONLY spout about Chelsea. No input into any other threads. Thats what gets on lads nerves.

No. We are very welcoming to fans of any club, and while its obvious that when we are playing another club, fans of those will post more, but you ONLY spout about Chelsea. No input into any other threads. Thats what gets on lads nerves.
Not true, go on the match thread against City and have a look for yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back