Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Preview: Chelsea v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early start for this one. Not sure whether to just stay up n try n sleep on the coach down.. Hopefully Everton can suprise us and get a win

Whats not true?
That i only speak about chelsea.
I am a Chelsea fan, so sometimes it slips, but most of the time someone replies to something i wrote with "hey mate, how's Lukaku doing for ya"? or "Plastic Chav"and so on, and sometimes i reply to them, so when you read my posts, most of them are replies to some kind of mockery or insult ;) but i dont care about it really, one of the best things in football is banter (friendly mostly) between supporters

Anyway, we shouldn't head off topic with 911 chat: the loss of key personnel and tiredness after Europa game should see Chelsea comfortably home. I hate to say it but reckon we'll lose either 2 or 3 nil

Sorry lads, I'm bored, so it's bad taste but strangely appropriate anagrams time (with hints):

Tacos - he looks like he's had a few lately
Saloon - he has previous
Leaches - no hint necessary...

That 3-3 game few seasons back still stings a bit. That horrible c*** Terry scoring their injury time equaliser that was about 4yrds offside and at least 2mins over the added time

I am a Chelsea fan, so sometimes it slips, but most of the time someone replies to something i wrote with "hey mate, how's Lukaku doing for ya"? or "Plastic Chav"and so on, and sometimes i reply to them, so when you read my posts, most of them are replies to some kind of mockery or insult ;) but i dont care about it really, one of the best things in football is banter (friendly mostly) between supporters

Listen mate you are welcome here - this is not Pyongyang.

I recall an interesting visit to Stamford Bridge in October 84ish when, on a weekend in London you lot were playing WHU. I decided that the Shed was safer but 0-3 down the Happy Hammers managed to leave their end and come around to invade the Shed.

Mayhem and seriously indicative of the crowd trouble in the mid 80s.

Still wary of Chelsea due to experiences that day of looking for Irish or coloured to attack.

Tomorrow I predict a draw from RK's project.

Meanwhile I take it your fans have mellowed somewhat.

The very first English football game I saw live ('83/84 season)was at Stamford Bridge. Everton were visiting and my good mate was a Chelsea fan. Everton won 1-0 and I've supported Everton ever since.
Funny how things work out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back