Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Preview: Chelsea v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think some people do need to realize this was always our toughest game of the season. We just played Man City away on Monday, then a Thursday away game, then last seasons champions away two days later and the same week we've lost Schneiderling and Klaassen. To me I really view only losing by 2 goals as a good result.

Sure, its not been pretty, but im wondering what in the world some people thought were our chances.
WTF?!
Kopite alert.

Koeman better not blame tiredness in his post match conference. The Stoke game was very slow as well and there was no fluidity in our play apart from the move for the goal. Koeman's tactics have been an absolute disaster. How many shots did we have on goal vs Stoke, City, Split and now at Chelsea? That will give proof of how horrible this system is.
Not losing in our first 6 games is a disaster?????

I think thats the definition of an overreaction to an away game to last seasons champions.

200.gif

why is he going 3 at the back, when we mimicked their formation last year we got smashed...again today so far... is Mirallas ever going to get a game again or what? at least he'd give it a go... 3 away games in 6 days and he doesn't get a look in
Mirallas is at an airport ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back