Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Preview: Chelsea v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's gotta stop going with a back 3. It just doesn't work with the players we have. No way on Earth should our back line contain BOTH Jagielka and Williams. One is enough. I really hope he's got another CB lined up in the next few days, and even more so a forward. Dire so far today though. Not a single touch in the opposition penalty box for almost the entire half? Just not acceptable no matter who we're playing or how many games we've had.

Not losing our first 6 games is a disaster?????

I think thats the definition of an overreaction to an away game to last seasons champions.

Mate that is what used to get Moyes off the hook too. But he didn't spend 140 million in 10 years or so, Koeman has done it in one window. The least he can do is get his tactics right. He got them wrong vs Stoke in the 1st half too, changed in the 2nd half. Then his tactics away at City did not help us either. Away at Split we were awful as well, there was no penetration in our play. The same at Chelsea now. You can show some guts and then concede a goal due to tiredness but setting up like a team that has accepted defeat from the 1st minute is not acceptable to me.

Getting bullied by an average Chelsea side

Our new tactic appears to be to bore the opposition to death

No plan b when we go behind

If this was fm my half time team talk would be where is the passion

tenor.gif

Mirroring last season.

Stoke 1-0
City 1-1
Chelsea 0-5

Not bothered today. The fixture computer needs a good kicking for the pathetic start we were dished up.

By the time we face the likes of West Ham and Palace they will have settled. 3 point bankers currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back