Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Preview: Chelsea v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree and perspective is important. What gets people down though is the predictable monotony of results and performances in these games stretching back into infinity.

There will be no day or game when everything is aligned in our favour for these matches.

We like to look for excuses and you could make valid arguments today but we just seem pathologically incapable of grabbing the bull by the horns, so to speak.
Fully agree mate and it's very disappointing. You see lesser teams than us go to these places and get results but we never seem to be able to. We can't even get a win against the RS at home FFS.

Part of it, under Koeman at least, is that he sets up too negatively in my view which gives the opponents the upper hand. But there's more to it than that and I wish I had the answer.

Just can't have Jags and Williams in the side just slow and ponderous with no distribution skills, pathetic.Just wanted a bit of effort, didn't expect a win but show some desire at least.

That should have been sorted before we let him go!
So we'd then have been in exactly the same situation as we are now except with a massively unhappy Romelu Lukaku disrupting to force a move.

Then we'd have sold him late on in the window for a lot less than we got now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back