Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Preview: Chelsea v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

A 14-0 defeat is still the same as a 2-0 defeat.

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Fully agree mate and it's very disappointing. You see lesser teams than us go to these places and get results but we never seem to be able to. We can't even get a win against the RS at home FFS.

Part of it, under Koeman at least, is that he sets up too negatively in my view which gives the opponents the upper hand. But there's more to it than that and I wish I had the answer.
I've seen nothing to date which suggests that Koeman is anything special as a manager.

keep the faith

Sandro Ramírez, Málaga to Everton for £5.3m
An absolute steal at £5.3m, his ludicrously low buyout clause. He scored 16 goals in 31 appearances for Málaga last season and there was interest from other clubs – notably Atlético Madrid and West Ham – but the 22-year-old was impressed by the plans Ronald Koeman had for him and the rest of the team and signed a four-year deal at Goodison Park. He scored his first goal for the club within a minute in the friendly against Sevilla and could be one of Steve Walsh’s best coups yet. “I think the Premier League is perfect for me,” he said. MC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back