Prostate check

Kurt.

Player Valuation: £100m
Yay !!!! Another lighthearted and fun thread on this here fine forum.
Long story short, been suffering for a few months with constant abdominal pains and a few other symptoms so finally bit the bullet today and got it checked, my mates findings were inconclusive so I think I’ll go to the doctor instead….. only kidding…. Seriously, went to the doc and luckily it was a slim fingered lady GP rather than a Prince Charles handed bloke.
Went through the indignity and embarrassment of the arl bum hole break in first and then had a few other checks… doc wasn’t happy so sent me straight to the hospital who were great. Had a few more tests and examinations (not another one of them thankfully) but I was at the docs, sent to hospital, got seen to and was home within 6 hours. Excellent service. More blood tests and stuff next week and getting tested for celiac disease too which ain’t great but hey ho, I’d rather change my diet than be in constant discomfort and pain.

Anyhow ,,, what I’m saying is don’t be embarrassed to get checked guys, it’s intrusive yes, but the benefits long term far outweigh that 1 minute of indignity. Better catching things early than putting it off (gives ironic thumbs up)

Long story short, been suffering for a few months with constant abdominal pains and a few other symptoms so finally bit the bullet today and got it checked, my mates findings were inconclusive so I think I’ll go to the doctor instead….. only kidding…. Seriously, went to the doc and luckily it was a slim fingered lady GP rather than a Prince Charles handed bloke.
Went through the indignity and embarrassment of the arl bum hole break in first and then had a few other checks… doc wasn’t happy so sent me straight to the hospital who were great. Had a few more tests and examinations (not another one of them thankfully) but I was at the docs, sent to hospital, got seen to and was home within 6 hours. Excellent service. More blood tests and stuff next week and getting tested for celiac disease too which ain’t great but hey ho, I’d rather change my diet than be in constant discomfort and pain.

Anyhow ,,, what I’m saying is don’t be embarrassed to get checked guys, it’s intrusive yes, but the benefits long term far outweigh that 1 minute of indignity. Better catching things early than putting it off (gives ironic thumbs up)
Yes hope goes well all thinking about you here mate stay 💪 💪 💪 💪 💪 💪 💪 💪 💪 💪 💪 💪 💪 💪 💪 💪 💪 💪 💪 💪 💪 💪 💪 💪 💪 💪

I'm available whenever hun. WhatsApp me x
burt-reynolds-middle-finger.gif

Good luck andy if you need anything just let me know please 🙏 😊 😀 👍 ☺️ 🙂 🙏 😊 😀 👍 ☺️ 🙂 🙏 😊 😀 👍 ☺️ 🙂 🙏 😊 😀 👍 ☺️ 🙂 🙏 😊

Had a similar thing back in the summer and I had a fit nurse do mine. :blush: I like how she said I can have a male do it instead! Erm no thanks, if I'm going to have it done I would like to keep the ring size down to a minimum...

I probably would have got someone who has King Charles' sausage hands opening it right up and having a right rummage around like I was a handbag. 🤪

Thought this would be a GOT meetup but glad you’re ok there

I had this also during a time I was going through kidney stones.
Had it done twice in 10 minutes!. As a young female Dr checked first, but the surgeon who thought he saw something during the kidney procedure came in the room and decided he'd be the judge !.
I was in a conversation recently in work with half a dozen lads, most said no way would they allow it. But one fella told a tale about his late mate who also refused to get checked out, he then asked the table to guess what he died of, the answer...Ignorance.

Makes you think, I'm due back again next year, it's not painful, slightly embarrassing, but well worth it imo.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back