Protest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do think the time has come for protest, largely because, it's seems that nobody at the club seems to care about their job. Huge amounts of money have been spent on rubbish players or players we don't need. Williams is awful, so is Martina, so is Keane, Snides is, Bolaise is, Vlasic inexperienced, same with Tosun and DCL. We failed to bring in at least 1 striker with premier league experience to replace Lukaku. We never got a replacement left back, we have nobody decent on the left really. Lookman looked alright, he gets sent on loan. Our ludicrous search for a manager that started out with, people like Dyche, Silva, Pellegrini, we end up with Sam Allardyce, after appearing to have ruled him out. Why didn't we sign somebody like Vardy or Gray who were good against us on Wednesday?. Why not sign somebody like Kolarov, who at least will lead players on the pitch? We could of got Dzeko for the same price as Sigs, we already had 8 central midfielders already. Besic imo is far better than Snides and Gueye, at least he'll try and knows how to pass forwards and actually run. It's almost as if they're trying to get us relegated, the amount of players we could of signed and managers we could possibly chose and we end up with this rubbish. It's probably best the protest against Man City in March, as it's on TV and it's unlikely to have any real impact of the players performance as they're so good anyway.

We are a top 10 side. I think it a little churlish to protest against a manager who keeps this club punching above its weight. We just cannot compete with the moneyed clubs so I think Sam's nurturing of homegrown talent (Davies, JonJoe etc) and young budding talent like DCL is the way forward.
I think we're all a wee bit down after tonight's game, but I'm loath to kneejerk over it. Coming up,if we can get something against a very good Palace team, and if Bournemouth let their guard down against Huddersfield, we will be sitting pretty in 9th which, in a league as difficult as the PL, is something we can all really puff our chests out about.
Surely this is a piss take!!!

We are a top 10 side. I think it a little churlish to protest against a manager who keeps this club punching above its weight. We just cannot compete with the moneyed clubs so I think Sam's nurturing of homegrown talent (Davies, JonJoe etc) and young budding talent like DCL is the way forward.
I think we're all a wee bit down after tonight's game, but I'm loath to kneejerk over it. Coming up,if we can get something against a very good Palace team, and if Bournemouth let their guard down against Huddersfield, we will be sitting pretty in 9th which, in a league as difficult as the PL, is something we can all really puff our chests out about.

Great work, my old Kiwi chum lol

Sorry, but not getting us relegated is not good enough, and i think the board, manager and players need a demonstration of that, and just how unacceptable this is.

Yeah we spent 140 million pounds in the summer, and some people on here, see avoiding relegation as something to celebrate.lol

Should just be a protest saying it’s not good enough. No one needs to be fired yet but the board needs to know that the current level of performance since 14/15 has not been good enough.

If only it just went as far back as 2014/2015.The current level of performance, has on a whole, just not been good enough since 1987 sadly.

People protested against the board a few years back, got ridiculed and character assassinated. It didn't help their cause by having some fella in a clown suit leading the pack but all the same, they got pelted with PR guff and sycophantic rubbish.

We can 'puff our chests out our we finish 9th'??!!!

OK.

The time to protest and ask some serious questions about where the club is going was at the agm last month. Look how that turned out, one big pat on the back for all things Everton, with a few sycophantic videos and the three stooges sat on stage grinning like Cheshire cats. One saying we have done record deals, one being reminded AGAIN of how much of an Evertonian he is, and one claiming to have done a great job in the transfer market. Many shareholders who attended are prevalent on social media, self serving as knowledgeable fans, but where was the hard questioning and follow ups. Why isn't Elstone questioned directly? Why wasn't squad balance or certain transfers brought up, directly to Walsh? And Moshiri, stop telling us or have Kenwright saying, how you have fallen in love with Everton, the more you say it the less believable it becomes. Moshiri should be seeking replacements NOW, for at least 6 personnel connected to us, otherwise we will never move forward and that is just not good enough.

People protested against the board a few years back, got ridiculed and character assassinated. It didn't help their cause by having some fella in a clown suit leading the pack but all the same, they got pelted with PR guff and sycophantic rubbish.

Ha Ha, twice in four posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back