Pub in London showing game v mancs

Status
Not open for further replies.
The auld shillelagh have it on ? i am always in there, its more GAA or Rugby is it not? let me know if its defo on in there Murph

They have had Everton on in the past and also have United on a lot. With it being midweek im pretty sure it will be. Ill ring tonight and let you know!

They have had Everton on in the past and also have United on a lot. With it being midweek im pretty sure it will be. Ill ring tonight and let you know!
I'll go there to watch it mate. Let me know. I've watched games in London before that were overrun with Man U. It will be nice to have some blue boys around!

I'd like to watch the game with some blues, and no chance of my head being kicked in when I celebrate our inevitable win......unfortunately i live in Manchester city centre so I don't think that will be happening unless I get an elusive spare in our end....

I live in London, come to mine and huddle around my laptop, I will supply *one can of lager per head.

*I'm tight

just phoned them both up, Famous 3 Kings said they are defo showing it...but auld shillelagh said they arent, if its not on sky or BT then they dont show games, altho I do wonder if they would tell any tomdick that phones up about their dodgy foreign channels!

just phoned them both up, Famous 3 Kings said they are defo showing it...but auld shillelagh said they arent, if its not on sky or BT then they dont show games, altho I do wonder if they would tell any tomdick that phones up about their dodgy foreign channels!

Been in the auld shillelaghmany times but it does not have the foreign channels. I just phoned the Daniel Defoe which is practically directly opposite which i know has got the foreign channels.

The fella answered the phone was southern Irish said it was under new management and they hadnt looked at the listings yet. I said will you be showing the Manchester United v Everton match, he replied if the United match is on we will be showing it.

cheers blueser, Stoke Newington is easier for me so Ill be heading down the Daniel Defoe then...hopefully we might have a few blues down there!

I'm in Covent Garden tonight - does anyone know of boozers that show foreign channels so I don't have to go to Kensington?
Granted it's not a million miles away like..............

I'm in Covent Garden tonight - does anyone know of boozers that show foreign channels so I don't have to go to Kensington?
Granted it's not a million miles away like..............

Been in the auld shillelaghmany times but it does not have the foreign channels. I just phoned the Daniel Defoe which is practically directly opposite which i know has got the foreign channels.

The fella answered the phone was southern Irish said it was under new management and they hadnt looked at the listings yet. I said will you be showing the Manchester United v Everton match, he replied if the United match is on we will be showing it.

I've watched 3 oclock kick offs in the auld shill before...hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.