Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Public Service Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeBlue1

Player Valuation: £100k
Keep your family and kids away from "Luke Moran" pictured below, this gobs**te runs a company called Xtra-Time Sports teaching kids football in school and sports centres in Liverpool

He is cheating on his wife with who knows how many mothers of the kids he teachers, and not so long ago my girlfriend and we have 3 children in infant school so hes an absolute f**king c**t

Cant do links yet but I have a pic of him ready to post soon

Keep your family and kids away from "Luke Moran" pictured below, this gobs**te runs a company called Xtra-Time Sports teaching kids football in school and sports centres in Liverpool

He is cheating on his wife with who knows how many mothers of the kids he teachers, and not so long ago my girlfriend and we have 3 children in infant school so hes an absolute f**king c**t

Cant do links yet but I have a pic of him ready to post soon

Not that I condone cheating, but you need to look at the women who are sleeping with him, not just him. It isn't like he waves a wand and has his wicked way with these women. They are consenting adults too.

Not that I condone cheating, but you need to look at the women who are sleeping with him, not just him. It isn't like he waves a wand and has his wicked way with these women. They are consenting adults too.

Yeah, I was about to say the same. I hate cheaters but it takes two to tango!

I sense a "Luke Moran - Legend" thread coming soon. I mean, of course he's a legend....look at all the actin he is getting!

What aftershave does he wear mate?

How much do you want for it?

p2291_big.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back