Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Public Service Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

do you photos of the other soccer moms who are putting it about? Might be worth taking the kids along see if i can get some milf action......

Keep your family and kids away from "Luke Moran" pictured below, this gobs**te runs a company called Xtra-Time Sports teaching kids football in school and sports centres in Liverpool

He is cheating on his wife with who knows how many mothers of the kids he teachers, and not so long ago my girlfriend and we have 3 children in infant school so hes an absolute f**king c**t

Cant do links yet but I have a pic of him ready to post soon

There's a wonderful irony about someone who's ( allegedly ) dipping his wick where he ( allegedly ) shouldn't, being called a f**king c**t. It's wonderfully descriptive.

Wonderful.

Not that I condone cheating, but you need to look at the women who are sleeping with him, not just him. It isn't like he waves a wand and has his wicked way with these women. They are consenting adults too.

Rumour has it that he does wave his wand, and it's a biggy....

Even though the picture posting fuming might humour some of us, I don't see you being fair to someone who's just had his baby mama done by a random bloke.

It's terrible news for him and the kids. I don't suppose it's the time to tell him that better it happened now than ten years down the line, and he's better without.

But putting stuff like this on the internet isn't going to help really, although I do sympathise a great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back