Pubs in Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

adsmad

Player Valuation: £500k
Planned to stay with mates tomorrow hoping I could get a ticket for the game. No luck with tickets but hoping to still catch the game somewhere.

Anyone recommend a decent pub to watch the game in Manc city center without the threat of getting my head kicked in?

Cheers

you will probably be ok in most pubs in Manchester, in my experience...you could probably walk into most any, i would head to the Northern Quarter, there are plenty there you could watch the game..

The Binman;16i01214 said:
you will probably be ok in most pubs in Manchester, in my experience...you could probably walk into most any, i would head to the Northern Quarter, there are plenty there you could watch the game..

Hmmm not sure about that - safe, certainly, but I'm pretty unsure about many places showing football, area strikes me as one where football fans aren't partcularly welcome.full of 'creative' types in designer specs purely for show, checked shirts and pointy shoes!...at least that's what it's like at night, might be different on a match day

But would definitely say footage is a good place to watch, also Courtyard on Chester street, also just off Oxford road but closer to the station. Another student pub so very cheap, lots of screens and I always see some of our lot in there when I go to watch our games

Sadly my student days are behind me, but from Wirral and live and work in Manchester now. Used to live round corner from courtyard, and it's still my regular choice for footie! 3 games on at once is always good fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.