• Support Everton however you want and

• don’t let anyone else make you feel

• insecure in doing it, mate

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chicoazul

Poster Valuation: #1
Guys just a reminder for anyone in or outside the stadium tonight that it’s illegal and could get the club in trouble leading to a points deduction.

Let’s get behind the lads sensibly lads and not trying to live out a jarg Besiktas fantasy lads.

Guys just a reminder for anyone in or outside the stadium tonight that it’s illegal and could get the club in trouble leading to a points deduction.

Let’s get behind the lads sensibly lads and not trying to live out a jarg Besiktas fantasy lads.

It's not allowed mate

Just had this PM from another poster on here and will publish as per their wishes and want to remain anonymous:

“hey buddy thx for that thread on pyro. it really makes me cringe to see my fellow blue buddies cosplaying being wannabe cringe italian ultras because they want to take selfies and claim they personally saved everton instead on the players. the self obsessed bozos!! just go the game and watch the game no one is bothered guys and what about the other 15 games where u booed them because ur self entitlement / loathing because they did not kick a goal in the 1st half. ur from england guys just iron ur lucky socks and go the soccer game no one cares. anyway love ur posts buddy thx for raising this important thread goat is a zeppelin”.

Not necessarily a viewpoint I’d agree with but felt compelled to share.

Last edited:
Just had this PM from another poster on here and will publish as per their wishes and want to remain anonymous:

“hey buddy thx for that thread on pyro. it really makes me cringe to see my fellow blue buddies cosplaying being wannabe cringe italian ultras because they want to take selfies and claim they personally saved everton instead on the players. the self obsessed bozos!! just go the game and watch the game no one is bothered guys and what about the other 15 games where u booed them because ur self entitlement / loathing because they did not kick a goal in the 1st half. ur from england guys just iron ur lucky socks and go the soccer game no one cares. anyway lost ur posts buddy thx for raising this important thread goat is a zeppelin”.

Not necessarily a viewpoint I’d agree with but felt compelled to share.
Why you sharing my PM lid?

Status
Not open for further replies.