Homepage Article Q&A With Spurs Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
Garrett Post: This week on Behind Enemy Lines, I spoke to Mitch Fretton of SpursWeb to gauge how their supporters are feeling before this pivotal match. Here is how our conversation went:

Garrett Post: This week on Behind Enemy Lines, I spoke to Mitch Fretton of SpursWeb to gauge how their supporters are feeling before this pivotal match. Here is how our conversation went:

Interesting to see that their fans think they will lose... After our performances recently Im not confident, have to wait and see I guess.

100% nailed on win for Everton.

It's not even a debate.

If you want some free money back Spurs HT and Everton FT.
Think whoever wants euro the least loses lol, your expecting Everton to be behind and score 2 the 2nd half after we only just finally scored a 2nd half goal in 6 months at home just a few weeks ago-Things must be bad lol

....remembering when we last won the title, I think we lost our opening home match against Spurs. I wondered if this season might be replicated in reverse but it’s clearly not.

Also, a year ending in 1 yet we knocked Spurs out of the FA Cup, so I imagine they’ll have revenge on their minds.

....remembering when we last won the title, I think we lost our opening home match against Spurs. I wondered if this season might be replicated in reverse but it’s clearly not.

Also, a year ending in 1 yet we knocked Spurs out of the FA Cup, so I imagine they’ll have revenge on their minds.
Was the first game of the season 84/85, lost 1-4. Inchy put us one up from a penalty iirc, lost to WBA away 2nd game in - the rest is history:):)

Just checked out my Lillywhite mates at Fighting Cock.

They aint happy over there, and very pessimistic re tomorrow night.

I told them all not to worry, as we are currently playing like s***, at Goodison.

I'm going for an exciting, end to end, 0-0 draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.