Votes: 62 25.3%
  • Bring back Sam and his gravey

Votes: 7 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
….haven’t voted because;

A) I’m not sure if the club are in a financial position to pay him off; and
B) If we have anybody within the club empowered enough or bothered enough to sack him.

He might actually be safer than Guardiola.

IMG_6658.jpeg

When you play against much better sides don't be surprised when our players/manger look crap. Need to show better against Brentford and then they must beat Luton. Fail to still have a win by that game and simply can't see how he does stay in the job.
Thing is when we played Doncaster a neutral wouldn't know which team played in the premier league

Can't tick any of the above because as always it's not one question or issue. The replacement for Dyche is as much part of the problem and I fear many on GOT still overestimate the attraction of managing Everton at the current time.

If we have'n't the big bucks to get someone in I can see it will be difficult as the "chance to manage in the EPL" may not counteract the "almost certain to fail and look a numpty" factor.

I’d say Christmas. Either way this calamity club would probably take until the end of the transfer window and our search would end in an out of work journeyman to ‘steady the ship’.

Rinse and repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.