Quiz - name the Everton team

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrismpw

Player Valuation: £70m
Without googlng, or scurrying through programmes, name the members of the last Everton team Rooney played with. Also, who were the opposition and what was the score?

Thought this might pass some time before our next signing. :coffee:

Without googlng, or scurrying through programmes, name the members of the last Everton team Rooney played with. Also, who were the opposition and what was the score?

Was on Sky earlier.

Osman, Hibbert Radzinski, Martyn, er, some others, Man City I think.

Stubbs.

Either way, it was cack.

It was either City away 5-1 or Bolton at home which I think finished 2-1 to us.

It was either City away 5-1 or Bolton at home which I think finished 2-1 to us.

Wasn't the Bolton game where if we had drawn we'd have been relegated and Bolton stayed up but we got a goal allowed which actually wasn't a goal so we ended staying up and Bolton getting relegated.

Or am I just imagining it ?

Yeah, I just read it on Twitter before seeing this. Yobo in midfield. Radzinski up top (with Rooney of course). Was it Osman and McFadden out wide? Ugh. Awful side. Only had time for Martyn, Carsley and Rooney out of that lot.

This is easy.

Sky showed highlights of the match and posted the team on screen.

And I cannot recall all the players from a few hours ago :mad:

Anyway....we lost 1-5 at Maine Road (I think we scored first)

The team.

Martyn in goal.

Stubbs, Weir for certain.....happen Naismith and Hibbo at full back?

McFadden on the left wing, Ossie was playing and I think Carsley and probably Mad Tommy.

Wayne and Radisky up top.

And we wore yellow shirts.

Wasn't the Bolton game where if we had drawn we'd have been relegated and Bolton stayed up but we got a goal allowed which actually wasn't a goal so we ended staying up and Bolton getting relegated.

Or am I just imagining it ?

Think you're imagining that one mate, Everton's only great escapes of the PL era came against Wimbledon and Coventry. I think Chelsea beat Bolton to take them down and keep us up in the year of the Coventry game though.

Status
Not open for further replies.