• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Racing v Barca

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 28206
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not actually saying Real will win the title, im just saying, to say its all over, after 1 game, is fcking shocking, even for you.

Well its not that shocking mate. La Liga may have the best players in the world, but they are all in 2 teams, and Barca are far superior to Madrid in pretty much every department bar the keeper.

So, it's safe to say that Barca are not going to lose many games if any. Last season they lost once and didn't lose to Madrid. Madrid had a brilliant season, but still came 2nd.

So basically Madrid can't afford to drop any points, and they have already dropped 2.

I can't see Barca losing any games at all. Hence why I believe the title is already theirs. Of course their is no way to prove this.

I was amazed at the knee jerking. I mean when I do it's because Anichebe followed through instead of looking up and playing the killer pass. Yesterday the boys played really well, and was just one of those games.

Im not actually saying Real will win the title, im just saying, to say its all over, after 1 game, is fcking shocking, even for you.

Well its not that shocking mate. La Liga may have the best players in the world, but they are all in 2 teams, and Barca are far superior to Madrid in pretty much every department bar the keeper.

So, it's safe to say that Barca are not going to lose many games if any. Last season they lost once and didn't lose to Madrid. Madrid had a brilliant season, but still came 2nd.

So basically Madrid can't afford to drop any points, and they have already dropped 2.

I can't see Barca losing any games at all. Hence why I believe the title is already theirs. Of course their is no way to prove this.

Sensational stuff mate.

Sensational stuff mate.

Well it's not knee jerking mate. I just can't see Barca dropping any points, and I think they will take 4 at least of Madrid. Madrid have to rely on Barca dropping point, psychologically that is a massive boost.

It's different in the Premier league, cos teams like us can beat Chelsea and Man U, and even lower teams can take points off the bigger sides. That's how close our league is - but in La Liga it's just a 2 horse race, with a one desperately trying to stay on his horse.

Well it's not knee jerking mate. I just can't see Barca dropping any points, and I think they will take 4 at least of Madrid. Madrid have to rely on Barca dropping point, psychologically that is a massive boost.

It's different in the Premier league, cos teams like us can beat Chelsea and Man U, and even lower teams can take points off the bigger sides. That's how close our league is - but in La Liga it's just a 2 horse race, with a one desperately trying to stay on his horse.

You can't see Barcelona dropping ANY points this season?

Oh, ok then. 100/1.

You can't see Barcelona dropping ANY points this season?

Oh, ok then. 100/1.

No less than Madrid. I watched the entire season last year, and it was Madrid win, Barca win. It was matched all the way, what swung it really was the Barca 4 points off Madrid. Barca have got better this year, Madrid are still in transition and have a lot of charlies and not enough craft to outdo Barca.

Do you not see what I'm saying though? Basically it's going to come down to Madrid beating Barca, rather than the other way around. It's going to be interesting, but I can't see anything other than a Barca stroll.

Its not even as if Real got beat, they drew Away and he wants to hand the title to them, AFTER 1 game.

Wow, just wow.

Barcelona won away. Instead of standing their with your gob open, how about showing me some counter debate. Perhaps raise your profile on this forum!

So, about Barcelona not dropping any more points for the rest of the season thus handing the title to them after Madrid could only draw the first?

Yep, I'll put my hand up if Barca drop points and say I was wrong, but look at them? They are ******* amazing. They have goals all over, they have a great defensive, midfielders who can pass to anyone at anytime, regardless of who is marking who. They have Messi who is just incredible and they now have David Villa who is probably the no.1 striker in Spanish football.

There isn't a single player in Real's side who I believe could improve Barcelona. Real Madrid are a mess of a club, largely down to the fact the President chops and changes and tries to buy titles. Ok in the past it's been different, but at the moment Barca have what 7 regular players who have been promoted from within. Real Madrid have had more stars, but how many of them have shined? I don't expect Mourinho to make any real difference.

Yep, I'll put my hand up if Barca drop points and say I was wrong, but look at them? They are ******* amazing. They have goals all over, they have a great defensive, midfielders who can pass to anyone at anytime, regardless of who is marking who. They have Messi who is just incredible and they now have David Villa who is probably the no.1 striker in Spanish football.

There isn't a single player in Real's side who I believe could improve Barcelona. Real Madrid are a mess of a club, largely down to the fact the President chops and changes and tries to buy titles. Ok in the past it's been different, but at the moment Barca have what 7 regular players who have been promoted from within. Real Madrid have had more stars, but how many of them have shined? I don't expect Mourinho to make any real difference.

Name me a top European team that hasn't dropped points in a season before mate.

I can see what Ghost is saying, but much as I love Barca, Mourinho has shown that he knows how to get under their skins, both with Chelsea and Inter, so it is certainly possible that they could take points from Barca in their games this season.

I can see what Ghost is saying, but much as I love Barca, Mourinho has shown that he knows how to get under their skins, both with Chelsea and Inter, so it is certainly possible that they could take points from Barca in their games this season.

It is possible, but he has a side full of themselves with no cohesion at all. Maybe next season, but not this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back