Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
The managers that you had before...

Marco Silva - Managing Fulham in Championship
Roberto Martinez - Underwhelming performances with a Golden Era of Belgium - Hazard, De Bruyne, Lukaku, Kompany.....who else you need to perform better.
Koeman - Sold the title to Atletico by selling Suarez.
Big Sam - Just left West Brom in championship.
Ancelotti - Not sure what is left in Real Madrid who are devoid of any stars atm.
NES - he might do well or not, will know thiss season

Don't dream of any top 4 managers they will get better jobs... But Jose Mourinho would be available... I guess the board were fed up with the managerial merry-go-round to finally stick with someone who will be around.

Anyway enough said and done... Would like to discuss how are we going to play rather than attacking and defending Benitez, which is waste of time. Neither the manager nor the owner are going to be impacted.

4-2-3-1..

Pickford

DD/Coleman, --Godfrey--, -Keane-, Digne

Doucoure Allan

James/Sigurdson/Iwobi/Benrard?

DCL

Do we have any other thread to discuss these....

I don't know any, other than what they used to sing at Anfield, though I only understand their YNWA.
Its not my fav or nothing to do with fav. , just that I've only heard while watching them play.

I like the songs that were in the FIFA games better.
You have no idea about football, you have no clue why people are so badly against it, you can't possibly know as you don't even follow football. Coming on here telling people who have followed this club for decades how to support is extremely patronising. I could probably write what you know about football on the back of a postage stamp. Pack it in.

I don't know any, other than what they used to sing at Anfield, though I only understand their YNWA.
Its not my fav or nothing to do with fav. , just that I've only heard while watching them play.

Words fail me...

…no idea. I was just responding to @davek who (I think) suggested the anti-Benitez camp were in the minority.

If Dave said that then it would mean that 90%+ are anti-benitez id imagine.

I’m glad it’s not your favorite.

…no idea. I was just responding to @davek who (I think) suggested the anti-Benitez camp were in the minority.
I've got to be honest , I've always worshipped at the feet of Davek but I can't work out this Davek V2.0 . He posts with the most poisonous venom about the RS ( rightly so ) but then shrugs over the Benitez hire and doesn't move an inch over his disdainful stance over Dunc .
Deeply thoughtful and sensitive man . Shine on you diamond .

I've got to be honest , I've always worshipped at the feet of Davek but I can't work out this Davek V2.0 . He posts with the most poisonous venom about the RS ( rightly so ) but then shrugs over the Benitez hire and doesn't move an inch over his disdainful stance over Dunc .
Deeply thoughtful and sensitive man . Shine on you diamond .
He'll give you a chance does the k.

Anyway enough said and done... Would like to discuss how are we going to play rather than attacking and defending Benitez, which is waste of time. Neither the manager nor the owner are going to be impacted.

4-2-3-1..

Pickford

DD/Coleman, --Godfrey--, -Keane-, Digne

Doucoure Allan

James/Sigurdson/Iwobi/Benrard?

DCL

Do we have any other thread to discuss these....
That's not how we do things around here son.

You have no idea about football, you have no clue why people are so badly against it, you can't possibly know as you don't even follow football. Coming on here telling people who have followed this club for decades how to support is extremely patronising. I could probably write what you know about football on the back of a postage stamp. Pack it in.
Nothing to get personal. I am not here begging you all to support Benitez.

There are quite a lot of things that can be written on the back of postage stamp, and some times there is also nothing to write on the back of it.

Having played and followed football since 1998. I guess I know enough to have an opinion. May be I don't follow or support anyone, I stopped doing it in 2004 when people started to hunt for glory and play for money.
I've played enough FIFA from 98 to 2020 and I'm quite good at it. Have also played TCM & FCM quite a lot during those days.

I also have other things to do in my life......

Status
Not open for further replies.