Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he has a disaster of a start and he does get the bullet early on day pre-Christmas who the fook do we get?? I’m sure there’s only one man for that job
Yes.

1_FIL-ROTHERHAM-MIDDLESBROUGH-079.jpg

I honestly dont understand it, he takes training everyday, he has access to a gym literally in his office, he must be eating litres of ice cream for his breakfast.

Did you see the photo of mid 30s Wayne Rooney at Wembley with his kids the other week? Maybe London had a snap freeze that day, and it was layers of sweaters.

As much as I don’t want him as our manager, the one small positive is that it’s nice to see a manager actively engaged on the training ground.

Would still rather he wasn’t here mind you.

But did Carlo say anything convincing? Or Silva? Becuase if they did all they have done is trick you into a false position.
The fact he didnt try and come up with anything convincing is a good thing, convince us with 3 points not soundbites.

Nah 6 wins from first 6 games is the requirement or boooooo

100% goes for a burger and a lie down once the cameras are gone.
Quite possibly.

But that’s probably still more of an active role than Carlo took. Always made me a bit nervous that he seemed so detached from the sessions.

Which all sounds like I’m saying I’d sooner have Benitez than Ancelotti. That’s not the case by any stretch… just trying to find the (small) positives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back