Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conveniently for the manager they are players he wants rid of
I’m not sure we know who they are yet, but as I said, if they are actual starters then that is one thing, if they aren’t, then nothing to worry about.

James has confirmed himself isolating. The others I dont know.

The thing around Benitez and the insistence of some fans not to move on from it has made me dread the new season. And I dont think I'm alone in feeling that way.

Take a bow all those who refuse to get behind the team this season and are just spoiling to turn the forum into a battle ground for a civil war. You've sickened many of us and taken away what should be the joy of following Everton and what we all hope can be a restart for football.
??Says the most consistently negative WUM we’ve ever had on the forum.?

Agreed fully mate. We see them.
First game of the season and there's a dark cloud over the day. Unforgivable what these people have set out to do and are achieving.

They've basically stated, many of them, that even results wont persuade them.

They are going to make it a long slog this season and they just dont care what effect they have on the majority who want to enjoy their football in such a terrible period in history that we're all having to endure. Football should be an enjoyable distraction for us.

They are the most selfish bunch of people to have followed the club.

First game of the season and there's a dark cloud over the day. Unforgivable what these people have set out to do and are achieving.

They are going to make it a long slog this season and they just dont care what effect they have on the majority who want to enjoy their football in such a terrible period in history that we're all having to endure. Football should be an enjoyable distraction for us.

Who needs enemies when we have Evertonians mate.

Keep blaming your fellow fans and not the people who make the decisions ?

Dave well put. There are far bigger worries for many people than football. It is an entertainment industry that shoul lift us and gcreate some lighthearted banter.

Just enjoy being back in the ground watching football.
Spot on.

A dreadful and miserable time we have all been through and will again have to slog through this winter...but oh no, we cant just have a happy ship for the football and all pull together as Evertonians wanting wins and a bit of success on the pitch, we have to put up with a large dollop of these 'kin cry babies who cant tolerate a man who managed our neighbours actually managing us...it's SOOOO important in the grand scheme of things to have the manager they decide is right for Everton.

Bollocks to them.

COYBs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.