2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive given up with them.

They genuinely think this sack of destestable players will turn up for the next manager when they haven't for the last 5.

If I was Moshiri I would pay half their contracts off and take the FFP punishment just to see them finally gone.

Keane / Holgate / Iwobi / Coleman / Gbamin / Delph

Utter wasters and 5 of em are out there on the pitch arguing with one another over who's the crappest!! lol lol
Yet all part of a team which was good enough to finish top half last season and did the double over the team currently beating them.

One of which games we had no strikers and played with 2 AMS, played with davies, iwobi and digne in midfield with doucoure and 3 of the cbs who have started today playing.

Setting us up to soak up pressure with two statues in midfield and clowns at the back. Great plan.

But after 5 minutes Macca my 13 year old lad simply says "without the ball Gbamin and Allan just need to drop 10 yards deeper to fill a hole"

That was moment 1 of 23 where one ball split the 2 of them as they were basically pressing fresh air. That's a 13 year old kid seeing it straight off.

Thing is that I can’t see how we can change anything at half time to drastically alter things in the second half, we just don’t have the personnel to do it I don’t reckon.

We have barely had a chance except the Gray one and that was their error really. We haven’t had much possession again so unless we sneak an early goal and get momentum, I can see it being more of the same

Status
Not open for further replies.