2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take him out the midfield and we dont win that game.

We won 1 in 8 without Doucoure last season.

He is simply irreplaceable with what we have in midfield.

If you think this performance is a performance of a group of players who believe in the management then I feel for you.

If he's irreplaceable you make him replaceable. You do things different.

If you think this performance is a performance of a group of players who believe in the management then I feel for you.

If he's irreplaceable you make him replaceable. You do things different.

But this is the problem isn't it?

WHO do these players believe in?

Wasn't Koeman
Wasn't Silva
Wasn't Ancelotti
Apparently isnt Benitez

Who then?

We gonna employ every manager in the world and bankrupt the club in the hope that these lazy dossers actually put some effort in consistently?

Its a rotten squad that needs ripping up - I back Benitez or whoever else was in the dugout to get rid of most of them over the next 12-18 months and bring in players with the right mentality.

Did you see us last season? Majority of our goals 2nd half of the season where set pieces or hoof balls to DCL / Richarlison then holding on for dear life to keep it 1-0.

You never seen Gray or Doucoure marauding through the middle.

Why do you think Doucoure was shackled so much?

Ancelotti had to play dinosaur / Alladyce football because this squad aint good enough and they wont be good enough whoever is in the dug out when DCL, Doucoure and Mina are out the side as thats our entire spine and what replaces them has less spine than a jellyfish.

No manager could succeed with this lot. It’s amazing some think Potter could get them playing. They’re completely brain dead with zero football intelligence or technique.

Status
Not open for further replies.