2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can take losing badly at City as they'll beat most teams. That Brentford side are relegation fodder after their early season promotion bounce and were really poor.

We lost badly to Watford but they did a number on us and we were poor defensively. We've lost today to a team who offered nothing.

Made a post a month back saying i don't see how he makes it out of 21 and i still don't see how.

Predicted Tottenham, City and Brentford games pretty much nailed on how they would go and next up we've got;

Liverpool
Arsenal
Palace Away
Chelsea Away
Leicester
Burnley Away

I genuinely can't see a win possibility till 30th december now against Newcastle, even with Richarlison and DCL returning i don't see us tactically seeing out any sort of game plan to get results.

Today we were losing from the 1st half with 3 strikers on the bench and numerous times good crosses were put in for that potato up front just to be standing around. Simms, Tosun, Dobbin any 1 of them could have contributed as much as Iwobi and Gordon in the final 3rd today which was nothing, so were was the harm in getting a striker with instincts to get in the box?

Can you give Benitez leeway for injuries .. Yes

Can you give Benitez criticism for horrific game management and selection .. Yes

He's simply not good enough and injuries shouldn't be a reason to ignore glaring issues week after week.

This could be curtains for us. If we continue playing the way we've done all season that's 0 points in the next 5 too.

FFSuAaaX0AEKpCN

Don't know what to make of that other than this is just stubborn self-preservation safe football
we have the attitude of lets not get beat and anything else is a bonus which unravels soon as we go a goal down then it is just desperation football
He should be sacked but probably won't because he is Moshiri's man

Status
Not open for further replies.