2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DCL starts and he bags at least one IMO. Gray and Richarlison from the start as well and we win the game.

Concerning that they were there for the taking and we never really looked like scoring though. They've been shipping a lot of goals.
The team is rubbish without it's key men, but it's also confidence. It's rock bottom.

Massive injuries and no spending and players shifterd out or ordered out.

You know..."just" those.

Wanting a manager out after 5 months.

Un'kinbelievable.
How many months along this death march to relegation would be an appropriate amount of time?

Everyone but Mina and DCL are back now. That's 2 injuries. When do you estimate we will get our next point?

Injuries and £1.7m

Guaranteed answer

There's just no way mate we can attract a better manager when we can only pay 8m a season.

I'm amazed at the work ethic of Benitez for such a poultry wage.

I reckon he comes on here, sees everyone kicking off about us conceding set pieces and on Monday morning rolls into work (literally) saying "right lads, I've noticed now for 9 weeks running we're conceding a lot from set pieces so this week we'll work on a hybrid of my Zonal marking and some interesting suggestions I've read in Roy of the Rovers"

I’m not having the injury thing for today. We had a team with thousands of games in the Prem between them. None are new to the league.

And we played a team that is entirely made up of Championship level players. And we gave their keeper next to nothing to do.

We were missing our entire first choice attack.

Yes, starting Iwobi/Rondon was ridiculous, but let's not pretend there aren't severe selection issues right now and we're not scoring goals simply because pretty much every player capable of doing so at Premier League level we have was either injured or suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.