2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not willing, but prepared to endure it to ride this nonsense of a revolving manager door out.

The owner needs to show some leadership now. For once.

Waiting 6 weeks would be similar to the captain of the Titanic, noticing the big iceberg right ahead but saying "don't worry about that lads, I'll turn the ship left after I've had my lemon tea, a bit of battenberg cake and another little perv at this lass called Rose Dawson who is passing herself around all of C Deck"

That's the type of leadership that would be if we went another 6 weeks without a win.

I’m confident decisions were taken last night regarding his future
Tbh mate id like this to be true, but I can't see it if they give him the derby, which am 99% certain they are going to allow to happen.

Benitez was always the wrong man no matter what way we looked at it. The club has allowed this though, and if they allow what's going to happen Wednesday, I genuinely worry what the stadium and everything after that will be like.

Tbh mate id like this to be true, but I can't see it if they give him the derby, which am 99% certain they are going to allow to happen.

Benitez was always the wrong man no matter what way we looked at it. The club has allowed this though, and if they allow what's going to happen Wednesday, I genuinely worry what the stadium and everything after that will be like.
I’m thinking a derby humiliation will be the final straw - well, hopefully.

Mac if we wait another 6 weeks for a win it may well come to late for us. We need a change of results or a change of manager preferably both and as soon as possible.

I agree mate.

I'm praying for a win on Wednesday. A win would be massive for him, it would buy him a bit of time and goodwill, help get some of the fanbase onside.

I don't like him, I don't want him here, but I don't want to see Everton suffer any more than we usually have to. Wednesday would be a great time for him to start earning that big wage of his.

Unfortunately I have that sinking feeling that the stars have aligned just at the wrong time where the rs turn up and absolutely pound us into oblivion and it'll be one of those horrible matches where the scoreline is truly horrific, they go top of the league and we are left to pick up the pieces of another embarrassing drubbing to our neighbours.

I’m confident decisions were taken last night regarding his future

….I’m not so sure, Kev. Moshiri won’t want another manager recruitment so I doubt he’ll be pulling the trigger just yet.

What might impact change is fans reaction. The powers that be will be aware of the after match exchanges and that might unsettle them but I doubt anything is imminent. They might see that as against the players more than the manager.

Personally, I think Benitez was more culpable than the players yesterday.

I’m thinking a derby humiliation will be the final straw - well, hopefully.
Thing is though mate, its literally only humiliating for us.

Benitez doesn't care for us, he won't be bothered if we get beat badly on Wednesday. If we do, and its the only thing I can see, he will be sacked on Thursday morning and then walk out smiling his head off. Agent Rafael confirmed, the RS will be delighted. they'll think he has done his job.

He should never have been near us, I've said it from day dot - he earned some grace with his good game management, but now he's either a worse manager then I believed or he is making completely incompetent game management moves because he hates us.

Status
Not open for further replies.