2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He backed them with cash. And that's what he said today: I'll back him in January and the injuries will be back and we'll have a good second half of the season.

NOW: get behind the team.

Any you can say this with certainty how?

He will only be here in January if results improve. It's pretty basic stuff. He's already on the worst run of form since last century, so it's not like he's not getting patience.

He backed them with cash. And that's what he said today: I'll back him in January and the injuries will be back and we'll have a good second half of the season.

NOW: get behind the team.
Events dear boy, events.

Moshiri is well acquainted with that phrase you’ll find.

I’m really beginning to believe that he wants to be paid off. I can’t believe he is stupid enough to think that his tactics, or substitutions could possibly work last night. Looks like a man who would like his employers to sack him.

I had the same thought during the City game.

Its incredible to believe a professional top level football manager would play 424 leaving both full backs exposed along with being outnumbered in midfield.

That formation and tactic could work if we released the ball long every time back to front AND if we had better than Rondon and Townsend up top.

But we didnt so it was daft.

He will only be here in January if results improve. It's pretty basic stuff. He's already on the worst run of form since last century, so it's not like he's not getting patience.
I think you need to go and look what the owner and decision maker at this club has just said.

Get real and get behind the team.

I told you those who thought Benitez was gone after the derby they were living in a fools paradise - and so it's proven to be.

Moshiri can plan for a long term manager all he likes - this fat fraud won’t be getting the results to justify it though.

I think you need to go and look what the owner and decision maker at this club has just said.

Get real and get behind the team.

I told you those who thought Benitez was gone after the derby they were living in a fools paradise - and so it's proven to be.

I asked a simple question. How do you know all our injuries will come back and we won't get any more injuries? Can you tell the future or something?

He will be here in January only if results improve. Simple as that.

I asked a simple question. How do you know all our injuries will come back and we won't get any more injuries? Can you tell the future or something?

He will be here in January only if results improve. Simple as that.
Sounds to me like the owner has heard they'll be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.