2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you work that one out when Rafael personally phoned and text Gray, asking him to move to Everton. Its been said that Rafael has been keeping tabs on him for 4 years, wanted to sign him for Newcastle.

Oh look Rafael makes a fantastic signing, we can't give him credit though.
I heard Brands had been tracking him before Rafael was appointed.
I'm absolutely fine to give Rafael credit for a decent signing. Well done Rafael... now get out.

The problem is we have the orcs in the ground berating kenwright ect demanding they sack the manager. 6 managers in 6 seasons.

Some just can't get over Rafeal managing the RS over a decade ago and are baying for blood.

He's had no money and has had to use previous managers cast offs. Townsned and Grey have been great so far this season and they were both brought in by Rafeal.

I mean getting off after 20 minutes. Great fans.
Oh a blame the fans post lol

It is about the reds. But its also about our worst form since 1999. I dont think its unusual people are upset.

Rondon was unanimously praised last night.
Rondon did well last night but lets not forget he hardly touched the ball for the first half hour.
He did well by his standards. He held the ball up and ran around a bit, he did fine
but he didn't score and came off injured.
So he played at a higher standard than he usually does for about 25 minutes.

We have had, and still have, our best striker and defender out (hence the scoring and defending issue. We will not know until a run with best players fit for a period of time and maybe a couple in. Judging anyone with the squad the way has been is just daft.
You'd swear Mina was Paulo Maldini.
Benitez didn't even pick him all the time when he was fit.
How many clean sheets have we kept this season, 2 maybe?

What's sacking him going to achieve unless he's lost the dressing room already
might go some way to healing fan division.
might appoint a manager who knows how to set a team up
might appoint a manager who can make a correct sub
might appoint a manager who's tactics aren't so easy to counter
might appoint a manager who doesn't sign another Rondon in January and stubbornly stand by him as he stinks the place out.
you get the idea

I was. We were never in that game at any point, Liverpool decided to sit off for half an hour and then just went back through the gears as soon as they fancied it.
yes, I think I saw Henderson mouthing at one point 'look lads let's just sit off for half an hour in the middle of this Goodison 'derby, and then catch them on the break from a corner'. something like that.

Havent read all the posts in this thread and probably never will, but what will sacking him achieve? We will still have the same useless players. Pep wouldnt get a tune out of this team/squad. Whether we like to admit it, the [Poor language removed] are in the top 5 teams in the world, just beat Atleti, an in form Arsenal and rolled united over too. Honesty, what were we expecting? I dont think hes the one to have us challenging for honours, but I think he can stabilise us and have us going in the right direction.

1638473110348.png

It did happen to him. The team in the last game before Ancelotti came in was pathetic and sluggish. The type of performance we see now.

"Big Dunc".

When are people going to wake up to this as a blind alley?

Sluggish cos Silva's fitness levels of the team were a joke so that after they went hell for leather against Chelsea and United...got to Arsenal they were blowing.

And guess what...he didn't lose a game.

might go some way to healing fan division.
might appoint a manager who knows how to set a team up
might appoint a manager who can make a correct sub
might appoint a manager who's tactics aren't so easy to counter
might appoint a manager who doesn't sign another Rondon in January and stubbornly stand by him as he stinks the place out.
you get the idea
The same people appointing
no money to spend
zero direction from he board
zero attraction to the best young players.

sacking mangers time and time again has failed time and time again. At some point, you have to ask whether it’s them.

At 2-0 down for about ten minutes it honestly looked to me like the players had downed tools, I think they were ready to absolutely bury Benitez.

But then Liverpool went very sloppy, the game turned scrappy and we conjured a goal out of nothing.

But these players are right up for rolling over as soon as Arsenal score, just watch.

Sluggish cos Silva's fitness levels of the team were a joke so that after they went hell for leather against Chelsea and United...got to Arsenal they were blowing.

And guess what...he didn't lose a game.
Does that mean we were thrown out of the League Cup that year when we shouldn't have been?

"Didn't lose a game".

FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.