2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes actually quite media savy, - id like to think most Evertoinans have to much sense to fall for it - Deflection all over the show!

"The fans know that the club has sacked to many managers and things haven't improved".

No 1. You dont speak for the fans.

No 2. Do we really want a manager who is playing internal club politics with our board in the media to save his own brand/skin.

It was always going to be a divisive appointment, he cant help himself.
That's not being media savvy, it's stating the bleeding obvious.

I fancied our chances against Arsenal and then compared the teams for Monday...

• RAMSDALE
  • TOMIYASU
  • WHITE
  • GABRIEL
  • TIERNEY
  • GABRIEL MARTINELLI
  • PARTEY
  • SAMBI LOKONGA
  • SAKA
  • SMITH-ROWE
  • LACAZETTE

• PICKFORD
  • COLEMAN
  • KEANE
  • MINA - GODFREY
  • DIGNE
  • DOUCOURÉ
  • ALLAN
  • TOWNSEND
  • GRAY
  • GORDON
  • RICHARLISON

The gulf in quality up front and in defence is stark
I don't fancy us in any game right now primarily because Benitez's tactics don't get the best out of the players.

How convient you come with this piece of information now when he's under pressure.
Why didn't you react to this when he was signed on practically the same day as Townsend.

He signed Gray. End off.

Thing that annoys me most with this is that ppl like Brands get exactly what they wanted with narratives like these: a spanish scapegoat and a fifth chance at squandering money in the near future.

Well your completely misguided on a number of levels.

Go and read back what I wrote about Gray mate. I was in favour of him, and openly said it was a Brands signing. I disagreed with @Zatara Amongst others on this.

So I have always been consistent that Gray was signed by Brands, even when the signing was criticised, because it was.

Benitez has made 1 ok signing and 3 duds. It's a terrible hit rate, and I'd be very wary of giving the fraud anymore money when he cant organise a team.

Benitez came out and said he had texted him ages ago, so unless you’ve got proof that wasn’t part of the reason he joined, I’m not sure you’ve got a leg to stand on saying it was a Brands signing.

Gray has also come out and said it’s great to have a manager who believes in him.

He spoke to Brands, as confirmed. We were interested well before Benitez came in, and were scouting him last season.

Benitez the slob will try to gain credit, but then he thinks we outplayed Liverpool on Wednesday. So depends how far you believe his version of events really.

Well your completely misguided on a number of levels.

Go and read back what I wrote about Gray mate. I was in favour of him, and openly said it was a Brands signing. I disagreed with @Zatara Amongst others on this.

So I have always been consistent that Gray was signed by Brands, even when the signing was criticised, because it was.

Benitez has made 1 ok signing and 3 duds. It's a terrible hit rate, and I'd be very wary of giving the fraud anymore money when he cant organise a team.

Benitez trying to pretend he signed Gray ringing him up from China when he's out of work and never even managed him before was embarrassing lol

He spoke to Brands, as confirmed. We were interested well before Benitez came in, and were scouting him last season.

Benitez the slob will try to gain credit, but then he thinks we outplayed Liverpool on Wednesday. So depends how far you believe his version of events really.

Whataboutism. You’ve no evidence to actually suggest he’s lying about speaking to Gray.

All managers chat rubbish in press conferences, the evidence is on here for all to see in the Silva/Allardyce/Martinez threads.

Erm, he scored 16 goals and our nearest top scorer had 7. So yeah, one player does make a difference.

Where did we finish last season ?
The point isn't where we finished its that Benitez should be getting more out of what we have available of course DCL makes a difference but we aren't even making many chances that he would take were he up front. The issue is partly tactical Benitez is wedded to a very open 4231 we will keep getting beat with it. He has to adapt Carlo adapted last year and got solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.