2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
True but you have to give them the chance.

Imagine you go for a job interview and the boss basically says " you have the job but im giving you little to no training or tools to do this job well enough so crack on first thing monday morning"

Assistant manager: "John dont you think we should try give him some training?"

"nah he may turn out shiote at the job anyways"

That's literally what has happened this summer.
God help us all if he needs training after the years he’s been in the game. He needs a reset to get him into the 2020’s and out of the Jurassic period, 442 or 4411 against Liverpool ffs.

Who are the "cowards" in the squad at the moment?

Just of interest, didn't want to start a new poll etc.

But keen to see other's views.

Iwobi
Keane
Digne
Gomes
Holgate
Delph

They’re the main ones I can think of.

Iwobi hides on the pitch, does f all and laughs at us fans by posting private jet pictures on social media. He’s also not a footballer btw.

Keane was booted out the England team by Southgate and has gone downhill since then, he won’t step up and be a leader. He seems like a nice bloke but he’s not made for this level.

Digne hasn’t done anything for a while, just coasting through his career here now…happy to take his pay check every week and be a coward. He doesn’t care about this club.

Gomes hides on and off the pitch, another one who came with high expectations and had been poor since we bought him. I remember when we had him on loan and everyone was raving about him, he controlled the game at Anfield once. Gone completely downhill and needs to be shipped out.

Holgate is an arrogant loser. He used to get his head down and seem like he’s going to step up to be a leader, gone downhill and comes off as a cocky bloke who couldn’t care less anymore.

Delph - plays for one/two weeks then out for ten, can’t wait for this horrible coward to be shipped out. Another one here for an easy time!

Oh look back to being a try hard bellend twerking for easy likes.

Only lasted 72 hours I see.
Well, that is not very nice is it! ?

I do understand that facing up to the RAWK level nonsense that you consistently poison our eyeballs with must be hard, even a bit embarrassing for you, but you should expect to be regularly pulled up whilst you insist on doing so.

You were clearly excited at seeing us linked with Benitez. You have spent the last few months goading good blues about the situation so now that he is clearly failing why not do the honourable thing.

I hope that the mighty blues turn things around and move away from the threat of relegation, it is, like his future, in Benitez hands.

No need for that nasty name calling though. ???

He brought in 3 players, 2 of whom have played almost every game and have been very good. The other is a complete waste of space which is down to him. If your top scorer is injured then you have to manage that and find a way of getting goals without him. It is not unusual, it happens to all clubs. He has had other options and completely ignored them due to an obsession with trying to prove he was right to bring in a cart horse who is one of the worst striker the club has ever had.

An unwillingness to change and adapt and an inability to plan and get the best out of what you have available is the reason why we have been so poor and in free fall to the bottom of the league.
I'm not saying at all that Benitez has made the right choices in the absence of the injured players, because he hasn't.

But fundamentally this is a crisis caused by injuries and lack of spending.

True but you have to give them the chance.

Imagine you go for a job interview and the boss basically says " you have the job but im giving you little to no training or tools to do this job well enough so crack on first thing monday morning"

Assistant manager: "John dont you think we should try give him some training?"

"nah he may turn out shiote at the job anyways"

That's literally what has happened this summer.
Sounds like at least 3 of my previous jobs. What's not to like!

I'm not saying at all that Benitez has made the right choices in the absence of the injured players, because he hasn't.

But fundamentally this is a crisis caused by injuries and lack of spending.

….not so much lack of spending but a waste of spending.

We know the DoF doesn’t acquire players so a series of Managers & Moshiri are largely responsible for the lack of depth in the squad.

….not so much lack of spending but a waste of spending.

We know the DoF doesn’t acquire players so a series of Managers & Moshiri are largely responsible for the lack of depth in the squad.
Looks like we should leave things to a manager now rather than have a director of football

Status
Not open for further replies.