2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Can’t believe for all intent and purposes he has been handed control. Yes we needed a clear out at board level but that includes him to. Can’t wait till he signs his runners from Newcastle that improve our prospects none. Grimmest period I’ve known this. Certainly on par with Kendal 3/Smith era.

It’s almost like people don’t want stuff to change. I just have missed the last 7 years when we were good. Next we’ll have people moaning when Benitez punts Davies out the door.

The football operation, every aspect of it, has been terrible for years, but people are so preoccupied with their hatred of Benitez that they’re now defending Brands.

I defended him as well for a long time, I thought he was shackled by FFP and unlucky with injuries, but the injuries kept coming season after season and he kept compounding previous recruitment errors. Hopefully whoever is in charge of recruitment will be strong enough not to give Michael Keane a new contract and not keep rolling Coleman’s deal over every year because he can’t get a right back.
It will still be Moshiri and his penchant for 'ready made' aging £35m high earners. The remainder will be Benitez singing hard working no frills Stoke-esque grocks.

As an aside, Brands has been widely reported as pushing for Dumfries in the summer, which Benitez vetoed.

You would find few who don't want the club to have a massive overhaul, to push for better. That includes current results and style of football.

Benitez will be sacked tomorrow, don’t get why ppl are worried he be running the club. He lost the dressing room and we get tonked again tonight and he be off

More interested in winning battles in the board room than 3 points on the pitch. A totally inept, archaic manager who will destroy the club if backed by our clueless owner.

He needs to go today along with all the rest of those in decision making positions
Think a lot of us had an idea what
benitez would bring exactly the same at Newcastle and Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.