2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...and that's a good thing at this club...as we found out yesterday when Brands was pitchforked.

Just need Ferguson, Unsworth etc out now.

…i think he’s a very unpleasant man. It’s not necessarily a bad thing if you are terrific at your job but I fear he’s not. The top managers might be focused on what they want but they listen, they are cordial & they consider challenge.

Benitez is corrosive, he’s isolated but he probably likes being isolated. The club will be a very unhappy place, time will tell if he brings success.

…i think he’s a very unpleasant man. It’s not necessarily a bad thing if you are terrific at your job but I fear he’s not. The top managers might be focused on what they want but they listen & they consider challenge.

Benitez is corrosive, he’s isolated but he probably likes being isolated. The club will be a very unhappy place, time will tell if he brings success.
Successful managers often are.

…i think he’s a very unpleasant man. It’s not necessarily a bad thing if you are terrific at your job but I fear he’s not. The top managers might be focused on what they want but they listen & they consider challenge.

100%. Having that this sort of attitude, in the situation we are in - which is largely of his making - could easily lead to disaster. Noone is going to do anything for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.