Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not hating the manager doesn't equate to being his fan. That's what the haters need to comprehend.

People trying to pretend they are judging him fairly when it's obvious they're not just makes them look stupid.

Fair enough, if you don't like him or want him as manager, just say that's why you want him gone.

I don't recall myself telling anyone they're not an actual fan on here.

Already been told that by a hater today and seen many others being called RS if they don't agree with the hate towards Benitez.
Come on now, you basically said as much in your last post saying "What great fans you are."

It does happen and it will continue to happen as long as he is in charge. That's just how it is, Anyone trying to impart their opinion to try and change them to the other side is just wasting their time.

He has been dealt an incredibly crap hand from an idiot owner. This division is always going to be there. Anyone who thinks it wont be or thinks saying "just get behind him" thinking it will all be OK is kidding themselves.

The only way these opinions change is if Benitez is a success (he wont be, he can't be really) or conversely if things get worse on the pitch.

It feels like we are all fighting over the bottom dregs of a barrel at this point anyway.

Just tagging you because you're still the only Blue I've seen post on here wanting us to lose.

Who do you want to win the Chelsea game Dave?
That's because I'm honest and am explicit about it and the reason for doing it...unlike you and your cohort of Benitez-haters who want defeats but wont state it.

Not understanding your logic. Benitez is stuck with them until a window opens (so that is his fault?). We may get interested parties in these players but will they pay there current wages? (Not benitez fault again). He is stuck with them presently as the window is shut and possibly stuck with them because they might prefer the wages at Everton rather than lower wages elsewhere. None of this is benitez fault they are a hinderance to Benitez as they could release funds if anyone was interested (in the window) or those players have the power to see said contract out (again no Benitez fault). I don't know how you can blame Benitez for Iwobi, Delph etc still being here when they cannot currently be sold in a closed window ???????
Jesus mate where have I said in that post its Benitez's fault? I was making an observation that we are stuck with mediocre crap for the foreseeable future. Personally I wish he'd give the youngsters a chance rather than rely on cowards who have had their chance and blown it, and are still here on fat contracts.

Come on now, you basically said as much in your last post saying "What great fans you are."

It does happen and it will continue to happen as long as he is in charge. That's just how it is, Anyone trying to impart their opinion to try and change them to the other side is just wasting their time.

He has been dealt an incredibly crap hand from an idiot owner. This division is always going to be there. Anyone who thinks it wont be or thinks saying "just get behind him" thinking it will all be OK is kidding themselves.

The only way these opinions change is if Benitez is a success (he wont be, he can't be really) or conversely if things get worse on the pitch.

It feels like we are all fighting over the bottom dregs of a barrel at this point anyway.

I'd say one side has been more disparaging to the other overall.

Most of your other points I agree with though.

Stating the obvious it is right and proper that as EFC fans we can share widely different opinions on players and indeed the manager. Where it goes off piste is when a very few appear to want us to lose games to justify their opinions regarding the way the club has been mishandled. That causes hackles to rise.

Stating the obvious it is right and proper that as EFC fans we can share widely different opinions on players and indeed the manager. Where it goes off piste is when a very few appear to want us to lose games to justify their opinions regarding the way the club has been mishandled. That causes hackles to rise.

I wouldn’t mind us losing a few more in a row, but it’s not because I want to justify any opinions. I just don’t think we’re going anywhere under Benitez and I can’t stand him, so I’m willing to take short term pain to get him out for long term success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back