2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was prepared to give him a chance and I overlooked the fact he was an ex Liverpool manager. I’m done with him now and want him gone.
Same here. Gave him plenty of leeway and thought he might do a decent job for us tbh. It’s gone very bad, very quickly - the results and performances are bad enough but adding baffling decisions like digne and richarlison on top…dreadful.

The injury excuses don’t wash anymore. This is just plain and simple bad management and it’s week in week out now. Get him gone tonight. Crystal Palace ffs. They barely had a team themselves in the summer. But look how they’ve been coached.
Especially when he's leaving out fit players that are half decent and subbing one of our best...I dont even know what to type smh fed up... tough being a Toffee these days. Life is tough enough besides putting up with this muppet in charge

Fans don’t want him and judging by the players think they have had enough as well. Clearly some don’t agree with his tactics and what they are being asked to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back