2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
….of course they did. Richarlison was magnificent, he substituted him tonight to look strong and divert blame.

He’s a horrible man and a surprisingly poor coach who’ll look to divert the blame to others.

This fanbase can turn this slide around with a progressive manager at the helm.

The fan base can also get rid of him if we unite too.

I think if we swing from elation to despair we'll turn ourselves into wrecks.

This manager (rightly or wrongly, whatever your opinion) is here for the season. Minimum.

He'll get a budget or sorts in January and he'll have time to bed them in.

I really dont think the owner is arsed about a bottom half finish. He's got Benitez in to so his dirty work for him. That's his remit. He's a man who isn't interested in being popular with anyone.

We'll be ok this season. Just ok and nothing more. But he's here until the owner reviews the situation at the end of the season. IMO.

All the sturm und drang isn't going to change that.

He needs to be sacked. I’ve never felt so unenthusiastic supporting us.

He won’t be though…he has just seen Brands out the door, is in control of our transfers, feels confident enough to iron fist digne and take Richarlison off today.

He will be here for a good while and it’s going to be utterly painful.

The slow crawl of apathy has been increasing for years. Rafael has allowed it to run riot. Loads of kids no longer want to support the club. Loads of adults are fed up and sick of misery and false dawns. The club is a joke from top to bottom. I think he has two more games without a win and Boshiri will have to vomit all over himself again.

Status
Not open for further replies.