2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not blaming anyone in particular - I've said for a while the problem's go beyond the manager.

The board
The chairman
The squad/players
The recruitment team
The last 2 DOFs
The medic team
And yes the managers past and current

However it grates on me when you hear our fans moaning about the situation the club is in both financially and the manager situation when they have played their part in pushing the owner into booting every manager appointed at the first sign of trouble to the cost of millions.

We are complicit in the situation the club finds itself in.
Remember the fans who all protested this manager taking over?

Im not blaming anyone in particular - I've said for a while the problem's go beyond the manager.

The board
The chairman
The squad/players
The recruitment team
The last 2 DOFs
The medic team
And yes the managers past and current

However it grates on me when you hear our fans moaning about the situation the club is in both financially and the manager situation when they have played their part in pushing the owner into booting every manager appointed at the first sign of trouble to the cost of millions.

We are complicit in the situation the club finds itself in.
You speak like you haven't been part of it and as if you havent called for managers to be sacked. Don't get upset at others when you have been part of the cause by your own logic.

You speak like you haven't been part of it and as if you havent called for managers to be sacked. Don't get upset at others when you have been part of the cause by your own logic.

I agree I take my fair share of the blame in recent years.

You can't just blame Moshiri or Benitez for the mess the club is in there is so much wrong from top to bottom ultimately.

I agree I take my fair share of the blame in recent years.

You can't just blame Moshiri or Benitez for the mess the club is in there is so much wrong from top to bottom ultimately.
I can blame him for tactics and the run we are on though. Results lie with him. As does starting 5 defenders, with a rb at LB (when we have a fit lb) and again not going with a 3 in midfield when we have repeatedly this season been run through.

All the " Rafatollah " supporters who try to defend this clown with their " He only had £1.7 m to spend / It's all Brands fault " should just shut up right now . They'll probably come out with " It's the only team he had available " . Load of boolocks. Why play a RB on the left . Why is our best LB on the bench ? If we do get anything out of this match ( 2- 3 , five mins left ) it will be despite of him , not because of him . Team selection ....Wrong . Tactics...Wrong ...for the umpteenth time .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back