2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The manager has to be judged after the new signings have had a chance to bed in. It'll be helped by a settled attack in the menatime. Gordon, Gray, DCL and the returning Richarlison can get us points and alleviate the pressure. But we're really looking to Easter period to judge the manager on the full compliment of players at his disposal.

The manager has to be judged after the new signings have had a chance to bed in. It'll be helped by a settled attack in the menatime. Gordon, Gray, DCL and the returning Richarlison can get us points and alleviate the pressure. But we're really looking to Easter period to judge the manager on the full compliment of players at his disposal.
Two ‘green’ full backs aren’t going to turn the season Dave ….

Two ‘green’ full backs aren’t going to turn the season Dave ….
I know they wont. And I have me reservations about the wisdom of bringing two in together...I tend to think one will be benched quite a lot (Patterson, obviously). But any firepower from the back will be welcome - and they might be able to defend too...you never know!

Will you be content for us to go out another cup like you were after the QPR fiasco?

I'm not bothered about the cup.

The game against Hull is a respite from the league. It's the Norwich game that we should all have eyes on.
This is the problem with a squad with low confidence. Losing to Hull won’t help with confidence. The QPR game was the same, it breeds a losing mentality. It’s a must win game, not for the managers job but for team mentality.

I know they wont. And I have me reservations about the wisdom of bringing two in together...I tend to think one will be benched quite a lot (Patterson, obviously). But any firepower from the back will be welcome - and they might be able to defend too...you never know!
Well Patterson is terrible defender, I remember someone saying that repeatedly on here, I just can't remember who...oh wait it was you, when it fitted in with your agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.