2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I consider them to be a horrendous organisation that's been steeped in sectarianism and racism. They even flew the swastika above their stand during the war IIRC.
Wrap it Dave - that was the politics in THOSE days and was them b*stards national flag. We are now more informed and I don't know of any clubs who diligently refuse to wear the Poppy on their shirts. Oh, wait!

And didn't Jesse Owens shove it up them good style.

Please don't pick your politics to suit your own agenda.

Wrap it Dave - that was the politics in THOSE days and was them b*stards national flag. We are now more informed and I don't know of any clubs who diligently refuse to wear the Poppy on their shirts. Oh, wait!

And didn't Jesse Owens shove it up them good style.

Please don't pick your politics to suit your own agenda.
Also this is the Benitez thread, I don't remember him working up there.

God be with the days under Allardyce and Silva, when we were complaining about finishing 8th! This club is currently in the process, of suffering a long horrible prolonged agonising death under Benitez.

The longer he stays on as manager, the more irrecoverable the damage will be. Anyone supporting this regime are playing their part, in the destruction of this once proud club.

God be with the days under Allardyce and Silva, when we were complaining about finishing 8th! This club is currently in the process, of suffering a long horrible prolonged agonising death under Benitez.

The longer he stays on as manager, the more irrecoverable the damage will be. Anyone supporting this regime are playing their part, in the destruction of this once proud club.

I agree with this but would replace “under Benitez” with “under Moshiri”. He is the reason Benitez is here, among other atrocities.

Status
Not open for further replies.