2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is as an Evertonian I always want what's best for our team so in turn you've got to hope the manager does well regardless of who he is.
This really.
But
Before he was appointed - he was a rs
If he does poorly - he was a rs
If he does well...we'll all take the success, because who don't like winning, but well never hear the end of it from the neighbours because - he was a rs.
If the squad...as seems to be oft times, their habit, lay down and throw him under the bus, it won't be because - he's a rs.
If / when he gets the sack or quits, we'll be glad to see him go because - he was a rs...and well probably be in worse strife than we are now, but it won't be all his fault - even If he was a rs.

So, to sum up - take it One game at a time and re-evaluate around Halloween / Bommy night...even if he is a rs.

Last edited:
FSW is constantly referred to in the media as "The former redchite manager" never the former Newcastle or Chelsea manager.

Gbamin because he has not had the chance to disappoint me yet.

This really.
But
Before he was appointed - he was a rs
If he does poorly - he was a rs
If he does well...we'll all take the success, because who don't like winning, but well never hear the end of it from the neighbours because - he was a rs.
If the squad...as seems to be oft times, their habit, lay down and throw him under the bus, it won't be because - he's a rs.
If / when he gets the sack or quits, we'll be glad to see him go because - he was a rs...and well probably be in worse strife than we are now, but it won't be all his fault - even If he was a rs.

So, to sum up - take it One game at a time and re-evaluate around halloween / Bommy night...even if he is a rs.

Leon osman grew up a red cheering them on as a kid etc. But look at what he gave to us a player and now he's a bluenose. The fact that Rafael used to manage them lot suggests to me that he will give even more than ever to win the fans over. Give the guy a chance

Leon osman grew up a red cheering them on as a kid etc. But look at what he gave to us a player and now he's a bluenose. The fact that Rafael used to manage them lot suggests to me that he will give even more than ever to win the fans over. Give the guy a chance
Was not in favour of el gordo becoming our manager. Nothing to do with his connection to the rs. I'd take klopp (although he looks like a right danger since he stopped wearing his glasses) or Rodgers in a heartbeat. He is a tactical dinosaur and will be no different to how ancelotti or allardyce set the team up to play. We will be overrun, outmuscled and outplayed.

The biggest issue is that moshiri has left us in a perilous position. The squad is not in a good place at all. We have not addressed any of the issues that we all know about and losing sigurdsson and more importantly Rodriguez will remove any remaining creativity we had.

Our only saving grace is that there are about 6 teams in this league who are awful, so we're probably safe already.

I am
Re-evaluate at Halloween Bommy night
One game at a time...like every team and / or manager, your not as good or bad as your Last game, you're only as good or bad as your Next game.

anyway, who is this (alleged, without prejudice etc) snake in the grass Osman ( the name rings a slight bell) of whom you speak of in such glowing terms as example to base your whole case on.

Status
Not open for further replies.