2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been this season yet.

How has the Goodison crowd reacted to Mr. Benitez?

Have they chanted his name?

First home game of the season against Southampton when he was announced there was generous applause from the majority but you could still hear boos as well. I neither booed him or applauded him (and that isn’t going to change for me ) and there were plenty around me who did the same.

They haven’t chanted his name and IMO I don’t see that changing anytime soon Khal.

First home game of the season against Southampton when he was announced there was generous applause from the majority but you could still hear boos as well. I neither booed him or applauded him (and that isn’t going to change for me ) and there were plenty around me who did the same.

They haven’t chanted his name and IMO I don’t see that changing anytime soon Khal.
Yep this

Please tell me if these lads aren't kids that they haven't kids of thier own.

'Alright son, let's talk. If anyone ever passes a snide remark to you. Hold onto that and hate him forever never forget it. Let it shape you and dictate your thoughts and opinions.

Just never change lad hold onto it.'

Please tell me if these lads aren't kids that they haven't kids of thier own.

'Alright son, let's talk. If anyone ever passes a snide remark to you. Hold onto that and hate him forever never forget it. Let it shape you and dictate your thoughts and opinions.

Just never change lad hold onto it.'
I mean I’m not in this group nor am I hugely exercised about the remark but that definitely sounds like the kind of advice I had passed down to me .

Why couldn't a manager win us a trophy? We have come close a fair few times. That is a realistic goal.

Look at what Arsenal have won recently.
It's very much an outside bet. Certainly not impossible but highly unlikely as it stands. We've made one final since 1995. I wouldn't describe that as coming close a fair few times. The odds of winning a trophy and finishing top 4? Well....

Status
Not open for further replies.