2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All good in the hood. How's W Virginia/ Ireland/Skem, these days?
Living in Japan at the moment lord Windsor. But I am managing the West Virginia youtube channel still and have boots on the ground in-state.

Were is your hood? You live anywhere near Benitez? Do you reckon Benitez eats Topic chocolate bars?

Living in Japan at the moment lord Windsor. But I am managing the West Virginia youtube channel still and have boots on the ground in-state.

Were is your hood? You live anywhere near Benitez? Do you reckon Benitez eats Topic chocolate bars?
Japan, eh? Where next? I hear the South Sandwich Islands are nice.

Benitez is more of a Vienetta man, I believe, he has one for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Japan, eh? Where next? I hear the South Sandwich Islands are nice.

Benitez is more of a Vienetta man, I believe, he has one for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
I wouldn't touch the territories Miller draft. I'm settling in Japan well. Altough they are 98% japanese so I get a lot of gawking and finger pointing. Not multicultural at all.

Feel like Benitez in china. Your humour is so phat windy.

Missed you.

I think Saturday's game is going to be pivotal, because if we lose that v Norwich Moshiri has to act, that will drag us right into a relegation scrap and the club will start to panic, the fume on the terraces will be turned up 100 notches, people like Jim White won't know what's hit him, the fume on here will be hot.

So watch this space

I think Saturday's game is going to be pivotal, because if we lose that v Norwich Moshiri has to act, that will drag us right into a relegation scrap and the club will start to panic, the fume on the terraces will be turned up 100 notches, people like Jim White won't know what's hit him, the fume on here will be hot.

So watch this space
How many pivotal games have come and gone now?

The feller is being backed by the man who holds the power.

If we get beat by Norwich does he realistically sack the man who just spent £36M and is in the process of recruiting another 2?

This constant hope for dramatic change is having a massive destabilising effect on the organisation.

The manager will be given enough time to get better results if we dont get dragged into the bottom 3. I would have thought that was obvious by now. Moshiri is not going to do what he did with Koeman, Silva and Allardyce.

If we get beat by Norwich does he realistically sack the man who just spent £36M and is in the process of recruiting another 2?

This constant hope for dramatic change is having a massive destabilising effect on the organisation.

The manager will be given enough time to get better results if we dont get dragged into the bottom 3. I would have thought that was obvious by now. Moshiri is not going to do what he did with Koeman, Silva and Allardyce.
He's Dog turd @davek
There is no credible defence. Just like his Everton

I see your point, but what I was thinking is if bottom of the table Norwich beat us after the disaster run of games we have had, the club just can't keep on ignoring the fact that he is doing an awful job at present, as for the signings it's been well documented that these are Brands targets from the summer and before that

I get that he is backing the manager Dave but when does he toe the line? There’s a reason that he doesn’t show up to matches and that’s because the abuse he would receive would be enough to see him stop writing cheques and leave us high and dry.

When you’re getting 6 points out of a possible 42 i believe and then you travel to a team as bad as Norwich who have been picking up points since smith arrived there and you get beat we will be lingering and looking over our shoulders with worry. That falls at the managers door he should be left in Norwich and never to be seen at Finch farm again

Given we seemed to chase Patterson prior to Benitez appointment and it's been rumoured we wanted Mykolenko while Ancellotti was here, are we convinced that Benitez has wanted them?

Saturday's game is pivotal, for Norwich. Lose and probably that is them too far gone to stay up.
Dean Smith will know we are beatable and they will play 4-2-3-1 - I`m calling that now, they will play 3 in the middle with 1 slightly advanced, I know they will so £6m per year Benitez should know....

We will play 5-4-1 and be out numbered in the CM area, concede first, probably a set piece, they will be much better than Hull. Anyone thinking we are gonna go there and they will just roll over for us is very very much mistaken and on our current run I think this could go either way.

Villa in the game after that will absolutely bitch us....

Status
Not open for further replies.