2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1641932571930.jpg

Always had reservations mate but hoping he can change things around 2nd half of the season.

Nothing wrong with that fella.

We all had reservations, and I'm praying he sorts it out unless he's booted of course (which looks unlikely!), but you've been one of his most vocal supporters since the start, so I'm just curious what's caused the change?

Is it the results or the performances, both, or something else that have gave you the wobble with him?

Nothing wrong with that fella.

We all had reservations, and I'm praying he sorts it out unless he's booted of course (which looks unlikely!), but you've been one of his most vocal supporters since the start, so I'm just curious what's caused the change?

Is it the results or the performances, both, or something else that have gave you the wobble with him?

I always said he gets the season for me mate and that doesn't change.

Just hope he starts making a few changes and we can go on a good run!

This getting beyond a joke now, signing this guy from Villa who their Rat of a manger put him on in the last 15 minutes of the cup tie to make him cup tied, plus the fact he is absolutely Sh/£# meanwhile hey sign one of the best assisted players in Europe over past few years.

Benitez has to go, he is injecting this club with a disease, that will take decades to fix

This getting beyond a joke now, signing this guy from Villa who their Rat of a manger put him on in the last 15 minutes of the cup tie to make him cup tied, plus the fact he is absolutely Sh/£# meanwhile hey sign one of the best assisted players in Europe over past few years.

Benitez has to go, he is injecting this club with a disease, that will take decades to fix
Rumours are that Jaffa doesn't want him. It's Farhad who's pushing it . Again, thats the rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.