2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacking him will go some way to ending the divide between the fans and the club so it will help solve something. Many fans will never accept Benitez, it was a terrible appointment that has split the fans and was always going to. To even have a chance, we need everyone behind the team and that will not happen whilst he is here.
Unfortunately that's true and I agree. I think it looks bad on us as a fanbase though.

Got to go and there can be no complaints from him either. Moshing should not be allowed to be pick because he obviously hasn't got a clue. Benitez was never going to work. It pains me to say but moyes would've been a much better choice

Really? With Gomes, Doucoure, Godfrey, Keane, Coleman?

Not hiding that today was a shambles – worst I've seen for years and we're only getting worse – but everyone talks like this is a top 6 squad that is just badly managed. With any other manager we might be about 12th. Better than where we are now though I guess.
Yes really. (not that I made the original post!)

This run of form is unprecedented. We are probably somewhere between 8th and 12th as you say squad wise but we are MILES off that results and performance wise right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.