Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1A982FAC-0DD3-4792-856F-52F6C3D1FD94.jpeg

The Wirral Line, this afternoon.

Name me another manager who had death threats placed on banners near his house, spray painted on walls, banners hung up around the stadium and training grounds. The sheer amount of abuse he got from fans who were willingly wanting us to lose every week. Got next to nothing to spend in the summer. Etc etc.
Neil Lennon.

Even he is twice the manager your boy is.

Dont feel embrarrassed for me mate. My conscience is clear: I supported an Everton manager to get his first season without being hounded and sacked.

Feel embarrassment for yourself....you and the rest of the trigger happy fans that have put us in this mess of 6 managers in 6 years. You've turned us into Newcastle.
I'm very happy myself we achieved the sacking of Rafael Benitez. Just sad we can't completely erase it from history.

How you feeling about Benitez going?

Think it's been a slow painful run which did for him ultimately. For the best or should we have given him more time?

It's a risk either way for me. Was not going well for him at all, so no qualms with his performance being his undoing. The risk is the nutters choosing who follows IMHO. Thoughts?
In reality he was a fella who tried his best which wasn’t good enough, the blame should lie with the people who somehow thought he should be here in the first.
That’s the worrying bit.

Dont feel embrarrassed for me mate. My conscience is clear: I supported an Everton manager to get his first season without being hounded and sacked.

Feel embarrassment for yourself....you and the rest of the trigger happy fans that have put us in this mess of 6 managers in 6 years. You've turned us into Newcastle.
I bet Newcastle can spend £600m better than we did.

Status
Not open for further replies.