Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How dare I back our manager!

Just the thought of it makes me sick!

5 Games in? BAH!!!

SACK! SACK! SACK!

Something Something FSW!

Not about supporting one person mate. As plenty realised with Ancelotti.

It's about the team.

No manager gets blind faith from me.

He got it wrong last night - totally wrong as one or two before him did when treating the league cup with contempt.

We're not good enough to do that.

And?

Football fan fed up of underperforming football club shocker.

Wasn't demanding the manager be sacked or hanging banners outside his house was I.

You're a really poor WUM mate I preferred it when you used to just post sporadically and with some sense.
Oh, no mate, the consistent vocal support that you gave to the manager (Ancelotti), and as you point out in relation to your hero, Benitez - through supporting Acelotti you were supporting the club is noted and appreciated.

We are glad that as an Everton fan of parenting age that you found your way to the number 1 Everton fansite, GOT last year.

Keep supporting the blues and keep an eye out for RAWK infestations. Stay safe ?

Bollocks this gents.

You're regurgitating tired cliches.

This is Everton. We've not won a trophy in nearly 28 years. We're not going to achieve anything of significance in the league this season. To say we can't, or shouldn't bother with a domestic cup is ridiculous.

"But, but, but - fatigue/fitness/squad size"

Go and check Everton's results/fixture list.

Tuesday. QPR.

Then...

Saturday 25th September Everton v Norwich

Saturday 2nd October Man Utd v Everton

Sunday 17th October Everton v West Ham

Saturday 23rd October Everton v Watford

Not having we needed to rest Doucoure, Allan and Gray at this stage of the season and with that fixture list coming up.

Benitez made his decision to dismiss the domestic cup and for me it's arrogant and the majority of fans (as per survey that I shared from previous years), also disagree.
Allan and Doucoure have had their fitness issues in the past. I understand why people are not happy about the line up. But the fact is they are our only good CMs, and they can't play in every match. The bigger issue for me is why there is not better back up.

I know that’s my point; that was the game plan due to the nature of the team we have. The setup was adapted to suit what was on offer. We couldn’t cut through teams at will so another way was found.
Letting them overrun you for long periods and hope their finishing is poor can end in tears. Until we get out of this financial mess I can only see mid table at best... at best.

Gray or Gordon can play up front. What do you mean who plays against Norwich? Can professional players not play 2 games in one week? We've played 7 games this season not 77.
I'm sure Anthony Gordon would've played really well up front. He probably would've scored too.

And if Allan's hamstring had gone again, you'd be happy for Davies or Gomes to fill in against Utd and Chelsea?

Let's look a little more at last night's changes..
We made 5. Mina wasn't in the squad so maybe he picked up a bit of a knock. He is injury prone. We didn't play keane who has been getting criticised all season..so he went went Godfrey who needs games and Holgate. Kenny the only other option at right back started.
In midfield Allan came off against villa so maybe he was fatigued . Again we don't know for sure . He started gomes and Davies. Our next 2 midfielders. Id argue maybe Doucoure should have started.
Then he started Gordon who a lot think maybe should see game time and started the other 3 who played against villa . Simms was the only other option up front.
All other options were not available.

I'm sure Anthony Gordon would've played really well up front. He probably would've scored too.

And if Allan's hamstring had gone again, you'd be happy for Davies or Gomes to fill in against Utd and Chelsea?

Yes because Rondon up front was an enormous improvement. You don't rest players in cups to face Norwich at the weekend. What if Allan's hamstring goes against Norwich and misses United and Chelsea?

You're either a WUM or a ridiculous excuse for an Everton fan.

He didn't relegate them though did he. He took over them when they were already well on the way down. But of course that doesn't suit peoples 'agenda'

He had ample opportunity to keep them afloat, and before you say he got them straight back up again, it was by far the most expensively assembled squad in the Championship - would be like saying Man City over achieve by winning the Premier League.

He's average. He failed at Newcastle, cried about money after he wasted millions, buggered off to China for the money, failed and now we are stuck with him, his ego and his arrogance.

Status
Not open for further replies.