2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't though. They all tried ffs, they all 'worked hard'. They just aren't very good. And that's a big reason why we ended up being stuck in a rut last year, as much as Carlo should have done better.

You're doing that thing where if an Everton player plays badly it's all down to them 'not putting a shift in'. Whereas in truth, it's probably just because they're crap. On occasion, it's both.

Iwobi, for example. I never doubt his commitment or that when he's on his game he is a decent player. But he's so inconsistent that he's just 3 times out of 5 a poor footballer. You can never, ever question Davies' commitment, but unless he's played in a certain role in midfield then he's going to look very poor because he just hasn't got the legs.

The bonus with Townsend is that he's found that consistency, where he will give 7/10 pretty much every game. Most of our poor players haven't got that to their game.

The fact you think they tried is exactly my point you've been fed on the likes of Schneiderlin and Siggurdsson for 7 years now and it shows you dont know any better these days mate.

Gomes is technically a good player - do you think Lee Carsley would have done more or less on Tuesday?

Daves was an england under 21 international - why was he not standing out in a match with lower league opposition?

Can you honestly say Kenny made a case for him to be given a chance at RB?

Why wasn't Iwobi matching Townsends work rate when he for me is a better technical player and current international?

Everton is and will be changing over these coming years under Benitez and I for one cant wait and if others dont like that then they'll ultimately be left behind gagging for the same crap we've watched since Moyes of uninterested players taking them for a ride.

I thought the "manager" was very happy with the passion & comitment all the players are showing now ?

Boy are we in trouble.
I mean you’ve got to see the above post from wham chatter No. 1. Last week King Benny of Frey Bentos was improving all the players through coaching. Now that hope seems to have been binned and the players are just crap

So he’s not this super coach they promised us

I mean, you can see the issues with this, right?
You need both effort and skill. One without the other is worthless. If you don't put the work in then you won't be able to show your ability. We can only ever seem to find players with 1 of the 2.

Our squad is full of rubbish players who also lack commitment. I cant question Townsend so far because his work rate is showing just how poor others were last season.

You need both effort and skill. One without the other is worthless. If you don't put the work in then you won't be able to show your ability. We can only ever seem to find players with 1 of the 2.

Our squad is full of rubbish players who also lack commitment. I cant question Townsend so far because his work rate is showing just how poor others were last season.
So filling the squad with so called “not very good” players but who run, kind’a defeats the object.

But we were told that Big Bad Benny would install this in the players, he’d have the commitment rammed into them.

It’s like Inception in here

So filling the squad with so called “not very good” players but who run, kind’a defeats the object.

But we were told that Big Bad Benny would install this in the players, he’d have the commitment rammed into them.

I'm not defending the manager. I'm just saying that Townsend definitely isn't the one who deserves criticism.

We need players with both effort and ability. You cant discount effort and commitment. If its not there you can forget about it.

I mean you’ve got to see the above post from wham chatter No. 1. Last week King Benny of Frey Bentos was improving all the players through coaching. Now that hope seems to have been binned and the players are just crap

Oh I saw the post mate , talk about flip flopping.
Its any excuse to deflect how poor this "manager , coach" is.

Benitez showed everything he needed to show us on tuesday night at Q.P friggin R.....in case that was ever in doubt.

Over 3 thousands fans shat on.

Oh I saw the post mate , talk about flip flopping.
Its any excuse to deflect how poor this "manager , coach" is.

Benitez showed everything he needed to show us on tuesday night at Q.P friggin R.....in case that was ever in doubt.

Over 3 thousands fans shat on.
3+ years of having to do this while the rest of us get on with wanting success.

I honestly feel for you 'lot'.

Any team shone of 4 of its starting 11 Pickford, Coleman, Richarlison and Calvert-Lewin would struggle. We just don’t have a squad to compensate. I didn’t want benetiz, but I think it’s unfair to judge him on the Villa game, with so many players out including our strike force and the only right back in the squad. I think it’s only fair to judge him fully when he has a fully fit team to choose from.

Status
Not open for further replies.